patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

u just bein to fusse about ur patterdale if u liked it u would keep it. (girls sould not keep workin dogs lol)

i do like her shes a little sweet heart but i cant give her the work she deserves, i could have 9 month ago and thats why i bought her because i had enough terrier work for two but now my situation has changed and i feel i need to sell her so can get the chance to have a working life

girls snould not keep working dogs :clapper: i wouldnt say that too much on this site :laugh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of pish have we not all sold something we later regretted guns, dogs, i could go on leave the girl alone its her life

anyway jen what car you wanting to get :clapper:

i want a van but cant get insured on one til im 21 :thumbdown: so a little corsa or somthing will have to do for know and i will have to put up with the lurcher wanting to climb on my knee and the terrier wanting to lick my face while im driving

well all i want is a good home for the dog simple as.

Just to add there's another post from a guy selling a terrier 2yr old claiming it's a 100% earth dog sold for £200 hardly a whimper from anyone.....strange that... :hmm:

if the guy is being honest then a 100% earth dog for 200 notes is a bargain,a hyper pup is not worth 200 notes,give the dog to a good home,get a job and save for a car,you even old enough to take lessons?plenty of time to save :yes: good luck

Aye and theres the rub 100% earth dog at 2yr old :no::hmm: :hmm:

Guest SUPERTED
Just to add there's another post from a guy selling a terrier 2yr old claiming it's a 100% earth dog sold for £200 hardly a whimper from anyone.....strange that... :hmm:

if the guy is being honest then a 100% earth dog for 200 notes is a bargain,a hyper pup is not worth 200 notes,give the dog to a good home,get a job and save for a car,you even old enough to take lessons?plenty of time to save :yes: good luck

from what sub says you wouldnt know a earth dog if it bit you on the arse :whistling:

from what sub says you wouldnt know a earth dog if it bit you on the arse :whistling:

Well he would know having dogs that go ground for bunnies! :whistling:

what a load of pish have we not all sold something we later regretted guns, dogs, i could go on leave the girl alone its her life

anyway jen what car you wanting to get :clapper:

i want a van but cant get insured on one til im 21 :thumbdown: so a little corsa or somthing will have to do for know and i will have to put up with the lurcher wanting to climb on my knee and the terrier wanting to lick my face while im driving

well all i want is a good home for the dog simple as.

Get a corsa van with a dog guard, and try swift cover(an online company), They will cover a blind, one armed monkey :clapper: , If you add on and older, experienced person, mum/dad then premium will be better too. Good luck.

Edited by dangergirl
because Mr Richardson, this is meant to be the hunting life, not the ultimate clown experience. i have no problem atall with young folk learning the trade and will do everything within my power to help them, but only ones with the right attitude. a 16 year old has no ground to spurt miss leading information from a background based on not working dogs. as for belittleing her, if she wants to pretend she know the game then she has to play the game. funny how most 16 year olds post in the young hunters section and enjoy themselves, read the post in the other sections but rarely feel the need to comment or offer advice, even funnier how jp is the oppsite.

i have absolutely no interest in pm'ing anyone as it has no point, i can say what i need to say for people to see.

a messer jp

someone whom doesn't really work there dogs and who has no knowledge on hunting but who sits on the fringes of the game and pretends they do, the INTERNET has increased this 10 fold.

it can either be used as a sarcastic term among st friends when they know the contrary or as a quickened form to let someone know you think they are the above.

you unfortunately fall into the second category, when you grow up and look back and hopefully get into the game properly you will realise that.

so in short, i f*****g hate messers.

wink hound, whats it got to do with you what she does with the dog or what shes spends the money on, she can cash it in and go on the beer with it, it aint :censored: all to do with you or any one else shoot it, stuff it, and put it on the mantle piece, its up to her :thumbs:

how tall is she and is she spannable

Guest ROUGH COATED
This is better than corrie! :friends: :snack:

And Eastenders!!

F*@*king better than the semi final of stars in their eyes !!

Insure it, run it over, claim.

THIS TOPIC is a COMPLETE load of BOLLOCK'S

Guest ROUGH COATED
i will post pictures later(as im not at home at the moment) but iam selling my 11 month old patterdale bitch ,teal,fully vaccinated, lives in the house but can be kenneled doesnt howel....her experience so far is ragging fox brushes, ragging a dead fox and playing a part in murdering the pet cat with the lurcher (not intentional, but defonatly wouldnt suggest going to a home with cats AT ALL if you value your pet cats life), great with children and other dogs and comes to her name (got all the basic training)...she really will make a great dog in the right hands as has shown good signs from a early age but my reason for sale is i dont have the time or the transport to get regular digging work for two terriers (keeping my old dog for brushing and the odd dig) and she will be very much missed

her only fault is she is very excitable in the house and got a real puppy head on her, a bit like a springer puppy but nothing that wont go with age and work

now this dog wont be going to any tom,dick or harry and will be on the condition that it is a PERMENANT HOME ONLY and that if you no longer want her any more or she does not make the grade she comes straight back to me...iam in no hurry to sell as a good home as way more important and the only reason iam asking for money is i need a car....so if there is anyone out there who is a genuine terrier man/women wanting a canie little terrier give me a pm and i will give you any more detials you want and my contact details

oh and by the way iam from northeast england :D

THIS TOPIC HAS TURNED IN TO A COMPLETE LOAD OF BBOLLOCK'S DO NOT WASTE TIME READING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought this was going on the first page

Edited by ROUGH COATED

jesus christ if the dog doesnt suit and she needs £200 whos buisiness is it??? try feedin a pup 11 months for £200 shes a 16 yr old kid if she were my daughter id be looking for the opinionated bullying keyboard warriors on this thread if you dont want the dog mind ur own buisiness and f e c k off!!! ur lucky i aint a mod on this place jesus christ !!!!

well atleast im honest were i intend my money to go
jpt hi hon i have just bought an 18 month old plummer and he has made me so happy. so sell your dog if you have too and its poss you will cheer somebody up. as for all the so called adult muppets interfereing well most of them need spelling lessons. it sounds as if they were in the fields rather than at school learning to be an adult. i believe dogs get sold every day very odd that isint it lol

good luck andy :victory: