patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

i will post pictures later(as im not at home at the moment) but iam selling my 11 month old patterdale bitch ,teal,fully vaccinated, lives in the house but can be kenneled doesnt howel....her experience so far is ragging fox brushes, ragging a dead fox and playing a part in murdering the pet cat with the lurcher (not intentional, but defonatly wouldnt suggest going to a home with cats AT ALL if you value your pet cats life), great with children and other dogs and comes to her name (got all the basic training)...she really will make a great dog in the right hands as has shown good signs from a early age but my reason for sale is i dont have the time or the transport to get regular digging work for two terriers (keeping my old dog for brushing and the odd dig) and she will be very much missed

her only fault is she is very excitable in the house and got a real puppy head on her, a bit like a springer puppy but nothing that wont go with age and work

now this dog wont be going to any tom,dick or harry and will be on the condition that it is a PERMENANT HOME ONLY and that if you no longer want her any more or she does not make the grade she comes straight back to me...iam in no hurry to sell as a good home as way more important and the only reason iam asking for money is i need a car....so if there is anyone out there who is a genuine terrier man/women wanting a canie little terrier give me a pm and i will give you any more detials you want and my contact details

oh and by the way iam from northeast england :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will post pictures later(as im not at home at the moment) but iam selling my 11 month old patterdale bitch ,teal,fully vaccinated, lives in the house but can be kenneled doesnt howel....her experience so far is ragging fox brushes, ragging a dead fox and playing a part in murdering the pet cat with the lurcher (not intentional, but defonatly wouldnt suggest going to a home with cats AT ALL if you value your pet cats life), great with children and other dogs and comes to her name (got all the basic training)...she really will make a great dog in the right hands as has shown good signs from a early age but my reason for sale is i dont have the time or the transport to get regular digging work for two terriers (keeping my old dog for brushing and the odd dig) and she will be very much missed

her only fault is she is very excitable in the house and got a real puppy head on her, a bit like a springer puppy but nothing that wont go with age and work

now this dog wont be going to any tom,dick or harry and will be on the condition that it is a PERMENANT HOME ONLY and that if you no longer want her any more or she does not make the grade she comes straight back to me...iam in no hurry to sell as a good home as way more important and the only reason iam asking for money is i need a car....so if there is anyone out there who is a genuine terrier man/women wanting a canie little terrier give me a pm and i will give you any more detials you want and my contact details

oh and by the way iam from northeast england :D

from what i can see is you love your dog so i would say keep her from your pics she is happy. you will never no were she ends up will you. jst give her time

o my life......... you have just 125% proven your are a messer..... i come back to the "treat your dogs like royalty" signiture, sadly the small print saying "if you need a car you can get rid" was to small for most of us to see.

on a slighter note; if it dosent make the grade it shouldnt be going home either.

please dont try and argue with me like an adult, your a kid, and prove this time and time again, do you kid like things and learn form them but now you can stop preaching to others.

i wish you every luck with your sale and i hope she finds a very good home, lord knows she needs it!

o my life......... you have just 125% proven your are a messer..... i come back to the "treat your dogs like royalty" signiture, sadly the small print saying "if you need a car you can get rid" was to small for most of us to see.

on a slighter note; if it dosent make the grade it shouldnt be going home either.

please dont try and argue with me like an adult, your a kid, and prove this time and time again, do you kid like things and learn form them but now you can stop preaching to others.

i wish you every luck with your sale and i hope she finds a very good home, lord knows she needs it!

somehow i just knew that was coming

Oh I see, tell you what, I'll swap your terrier for my little ones go-kart. You might think that's a rum deal, but it is pink with a barbie pic on the side. Horn works too. You might also fit a single terrier box on the back.

:icon_eek: