• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like to say thanks to nightshadow.top bloke but to far for me to travel.[bANNED TEXT] a bloke. ;) .theres still some goodens out here.

My offer stands ;)

than alot pal.lets see [bANNED TEXT] happens co if worst comes to worst i will av to sort somthing out.
i have even had her tattod on my leg lol how sad is that.

You've had her two months and tatooed her on your leg (spitting image by the way) your either easily impressed or a total nugget.

just like to say thanks to nightshadow.top bloke but to far for me to travel.[bANNED TEXT] a bloke. ;) .theres still some goodens out here.

Where are you? Maybe there is someone on here half way willing to help out?

You've had her two months and tatooed her on your leg (spitting image by the way) your either easily impressed or a total nugget.

i am into mi lurchers anyway mi littel wi man so wots it matter.its not on your leg is it.you feckin fool

i am into mi lurchers anyway mi littel wi man so wots it matter.its not on your leg is it.you feckin fool

I'm a fool ;) that tatoo is older than the fecking dog.

I'm a fool ;) that tatoo is older than the fecking dog.

the coulor didnt hold my littel billy conly.tatto is newwwwwwwwwwwwwww

very sad ,ideal if the dog gets stolen,you can take your leg down the police station and show them what she looks like :laugh:

lol lol lol .stop it,your gunna kill me your such a funny c**t.i need anoth laff send me a pic of your lass.
very sad ,ideal if the dog gets stolen,you can take your leg down the police station and show them what she looks like :laugh:

lol lol lol .stop it,your gunna kill me your such a funny c**t.i need anoth laff send me a pic of your lass.

you wouldnt like her shes got 2 boss eyes like your tatooist :blink: