i am sellin this bitch because there has been 7 attempts a dogs tryin to get nicked round here an i thought that it would not happen to me.last night i heard the dog bark so i got up to look,an there he wos a skinny littel f**ker with boltcrops.i could feckin kill this sort of scum:realmad: :realmad:.i carnt put into words how mad i am.i havent had this dog long 2 to 3 month.but let me tell you now she is a blindin dog.i feel sick that i am getin rid.i had bin lookin for the [bANNED TEXT] dog an now i have her i have to get rid. i would rather someone propper have her an work her than her end up tied up stavin an bein run into the ground.when she as gone i am gunna get sum breezblock pens built. an she must must must be goin to a good home.she is so good,i let her out the pen an she is straight by my side.she is all you can ask for in a dog.well for me anyway. she is a deer hound greyhound x coli greyhound.stands about 24 25inc.shes on lamp but only retrives to about 5 foot in front ov you thats because other dogs used to rob her catch when she court.she jumps,not a noies in pen.as i said i only had her 2 to 3 months an i have had between 40 to 50 with her.an shes not shy of anything els.an i mean nothing.please i am being dead straight up here.i am so sick that i have to get rid of her.like i sed i would rather no were she is so i can keep in touch than have her nicked.she is a good dog an poeple no it round hear an thats why she is tryin to get nicked.so please anything you wana no pm me an i will get bck to you.she is 14 1/2 month old.southyorkshire.an who ever buys her.when i get my pens up an safey i will have her bck in a shot.

post-30781-1237323320_thumb.jpg

post-30781-1237323361_thumb.jpg

post-30781-1237323381_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u not put her out on lone orcome 2 some agreement with [bANNED TEXT]? if i had the room i'd have her here til u got sorted mate

[/quot i wos hopin to show her at selby as she has won three trofis already.when she wos a pup

sort it out mate, put your foot doon

id rehome the wife an let the bitch sleep in the kitchen

but hey thats jus me...

concider in it mate she has pissed me off with this.i even offerd for all new tiles in kitchen if she could sleep in there but theres no hope.
lock the run and make sure it safe with a roof and stuff and if she is that good get a cctv you can get them cheap........ :notworthy:

its not the best pen in the world.an cctv.how is that gunna stop em.they rob feckin banks so easy.so if they want a dog there takin it.

How many more dogs are you going to go through in the next 3 months. (everybody check out the for sale and wanted section)
everybody check out the for sale and wanted.....check i have only sold 1 that wos mine an i only sold that becoz it wos to big.u sack.an i keep in touch with the lad who got that so cheers pal but feck you