Ferret vs Mink

guys, i have said that this ferret whether ferral or past pet was in no mood to chat!?!?!? No it wasn't any danger to me or my ferret(but neither are foxes, we still shoot those) once he had been removed. but this is pest control. if the rabbits are causeing the guy problems digging around the chicken pens, what the hell is a wild(and i'm telling you now it was) ferret going to do to them?!?!

i appreciate the identification factor but what else would it be. its not like the glowing eyes in the dark case?! Its front half was out of the whole as said in original post, and the point is ferret/ferral/mink(i kno its not) the landowner appreciated me removing it. you can't say it was inhumane though can you?! but droid, i think your jumping the gun mate. i could see the thing and therefor knew it wasnt somebodies cat or something like that and i said, i knew it wasnt friendly and i have no room in my team for a wild biting ferret. thanks to all those that did read before posting and i do believe and appreciate "constructive" critisism.

all the best

Corky

(please read my signature about the amateur bit and if anyone knows how to change it it would save me ALOT of abuse! lol)

You dont have to look to hard at that ferret to see its not been living on grass , good shot mate :victory:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic