Can a fox chew through

Use a electric fence as well, what i do is do two band of it, one low and out a bit, the other higher and in a bit, this way they cant try sneaking under it, one that makes a noise aswell also keeps them on their toes when ever it sounds.

mate it cost me hundreds trying to keep foxes out in the end i just relocated me old dog in his box down by the chicken run never had trouble since dont no if its true but i seen somewere human hair in tights tied all round the run to keep um away prob aload of bollox lol

no not pub 8ollox you need to add soap shaveings to the hair in the tights as the moisture will keep the sent alive i have used it with great success.

Do you really use it ? can you elaborate please tell me more like how many lots of it - how high do you hang it - etc

Hcc

My lot are kept behind building site panels reinforced with finer weldmesh. There used to be a vixen round here who would pick off stragglers who wandered too far down the garden when they were out and about during the day but she never in 8 years here broke into the run or shed. No sign of her recently and since she vanished the bunnies are multiplying like mad, got to be at least 20 in my garden every morning :icon_eek:

These two babies were on the drive only feet from the dog run.

IMG_1308.jpg

Some of my girls and the duck :D

IMG_1306.jpg

Setter

• 1 month later...

Personally I think if you kept your fowl in the Bank vault in the Bank of England a fox would get in and kill them.

Human hair and piss doesn't work. Chicken wire can be bitten through. Fences can be dug under and jumped over.

A friend of mine keeps his fowl in an enclosure with buried wire and a seven foot fence. Outside of this he has a double strand electric fence.Beside this enclosure are his greyhounds. He doesn't seem to loose fowl to the fox.

Mind you, last Friday night he lost most of them to a Pine Marten.