bullx for stud single handed known all over

thought id put our half x up fo stud like,he,s done loads a game more of a foxin dog man,ile tell ya single handed 7 out of 7 in his dreams,it cofered load a bitcheees ,has he is a well known bullx took boar ,,sqirell ,rabbit,hare,red,roe,munti,no problem to dis dog if ye get mi,foxes he smash them man,no help from others just a quick shek and they done fo :gunsmilie: i think im being reasonable at 400 a stud has theres a credit crunch, every biatch i lined him too has produced world beaters up and down the country,now i know he doesnt like he seen much work but all scars can be seen if you lift his right ear up,iv been told he looks hard and a nice ting,i mean check rt the coller man,big powerfull dog ,no messin this is the one,can be vouched fo

no messis or timwisters :big_boss:

just to add bitches will do if they look well

post-14199-1237132666_thumb.jpg

thought id put our half x up fo stud like,he,s done loads a game more of a foxin dog man,ile tell ya single handed 7 out of 7 in his dreams,it cofered load a bitcheees ,has he is a well known bullx took boar ,,sqirell ,rabbit,hare,no problem to dis dog if ye get mi,foxes he smash them man,no help from others just a quick shek and they done fo :gunsmilie: i think im being reasonable at 400 a stud has theres a credit crunch, every biatch i lined him too has produced world beaters up and down the country,now i know he doesnt like he seen much work but all scars can be seen if you lift his righ ear up,iv been told he looks hard and a nice ting,i mean check rt the coller man,big powerfull dog ,no messin this is the one,can be vouched fo

you fu.kin gret tati your not right in the head man keep them comin :clapper::toast::D
thought id put our half x up fo stud like,he,s done loads a game more of a foxin dog man,ile tell ya single handed 7 out of 7 in his dreams,it cofered load a bitcheees ,has he is a well known bullx took boar ,,sqirell ,rabbit,hare,red,roe,munti,no problem to dis dog if ye get mi,foxes he smash them man,no help from others just a quick shek and they done fo :gunsmilie: i think im being reasonable at 400 a stud has theres a credit crunch, every biatch i lined him too has produced world beaters up and down the country,now i know he doesnt like he seen much work but all scars can be seen if you lift his right ear up,iv been told he looks hard and a nice ting,i mean check rt the coller man,big powerfull dog ,no messin this is the one,can be vouched fo

just to add bitches will do if they look well

i think you have been conned when you bought him mate , hes not a half x bull he looks like hes got wheaton in him mate ! ;)