Bit busy this week with snares, so didnt think i would get a chance to put traps out, anyway had to lift snares earlier than expected as i lost four to a fox working the line, so i couldnt see the point in feeding it for free so lifted them, anyway on the way home the day before yesterday i went past the farm i had trapped on, and the farmer had chain dragged the field(he had mentioned that he was going to do it just before last weekend) so i stopped nipped over the wall and walked the field just out of curiosity to see how much had come back up(i had taken 13/14 moles out of this field) to my surprise there wasnt much activity,it was one of those fileds that looked like one big mole hill when i started, so to see just the odd one popped up put me in good spirits, anyway i decided to go back and try and catch what was left.

Got there yesterday and put 16 traps out, five after one mole as it had been one that had basically been taking the mick out of me so i blitzed him put the rest out 2 or 3 for what i thought was every mole around. Went back today and got four, over the moon i dont think i missed one, although the one i blitzed had plugged 3 out of 5, missed one trap and i got it in the last (i think it just got fed up and gave in ) no other plugs or misses just empty traps or moles so i was happy as larry, heres the catch, the one second from left is the biggest mole i have had, the pic doesnt realy show it but it is a third to a half bigger than anything else i have caught so far, which admitedly isnt much.

newmoles.jpg

I was out a couple of day's ago with IanB the messer who own's this site.. :D ..and he fluked it and had similar success to you with his trap's..but he had put about 100 out.. :clapper: ..

Cheer's

Millet

100 my arse... fook that, but I could see you were impressed... :boogie: ....