WHATS THE SMALLEST LURCHER YOU HAVE OUR HAD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this ones 21 inch and took them pre ban. i think there will be plenty little ones will take them given the right entering.

Picture300.jpg

ya but look at the power of that dog ffs keeping in mined all the dog put up not one's breeding was added this bitch mother was 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie sire was greyhound????

Sounder swap it for a bullx pup then :tongue2:

I believe in the saying "its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

however there are limits of what can be expected from your dog. as you need to buy the right tools for the job. little dogs can take foxs but they wont be able to keep up with bigger dogs over time without becoming sickend.

I believe in the saying "its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

however there are limits of what can be expected from your dog. as you need to buy the right tools for the job. little dogs can take foxs but they wont be able to keep up with bigger dogs over time without becoming sickend.

Well said.....little dogs end up getting more stick and many wont take it....im my experiance

Guest it's all my land after 12

seen a small (19") blue bitch (whippetty type) "TRISH" on foxes back in the 80's she could handle them

well and many other bigger things too, belonged to a then young lad (i think his first lurcher), the young

fella's now a well respected terrier and lurcher man (member of THL) with a lot of good dogs around him

but i'm sure he still remembers "TRISH" with great pride, a pleasure to have worked the fields and and

dartmoor with you both. great memories....treasured.

this ones 21 inch and took them pre ban. i think there will be plenty little ones will take them given the right entering.

Picture300.jpg

ya but look at the power of that dog ffs keeping in mined all the dog put up not one's breeding was added this bitch mother was 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie sire was greyhound????

Sounder swap it for a bullx pup then :tongue2:

:icon_eek::icon_eek: dont be giving him ideas :tongue2:

its not the size of the dog in the fight,its the size of the fight in the dog

ive met a saluki,whippet with a dash of bull 20-21 tts i would have said, took all quarry and was about 14 month.....no word of a lie

My dad had bitch the once called fern she was a terrier cross whippet she was deadly he sold her as a pup to his mate who was just starting up she took every thing she was only 19inches she used to go to ground like a terrier a legend of a dog round here shes been dead a thew years now,my dads mate even pulled a fallow stag with her believe it or not :thumbs: