• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering, do you do any hunting Kay? Dont see many of your posts about hunting.

No, havent for 2 seasons

I havent for 3 seasons.. :whistling:

must be an anti like me then Bill :laugh:

just wondering, do you do any hunting Kay? Dont see many of your posts about hunting.

No, havent for 2 seasons

OOH, anti through and through me Kay..keep the pictures coming hon :thumbs:

No, havent for 2 seasons

OOH, anti through and through me Kay..keep the pictures coming hon :thumbs:

I tried to get the ducks wings clear but i cant do it :laugh: must try harder , i was given a copy of paintshop pro last night , i am looking for a tutorial for it , i have installed it but its very big & theres tons i dont understand , should keep me busy for a few months :laugh:

With any luck i will get out in the morning to the local pool i think the geese go there when they fly over my house at dusk, i have saved 90 quid for one of threm slr cameras only another few hundred to go :laugh:

FFS, here we go again. :wallbash:

Does it matter if someone hunts or not? I'd have thought that it was just as important to have understanding and acceptance of our way of life.

What about the thousands of folk that turn out to follow their local hunts each week? They don't do any hunting as such either.

Does it matter if someone hunts or not? I'd have thought that it was just as important to have understanding and acceptance of our way of life.

What about the thousands of folk that turn out to follow their local hunts each week? They don't do any hunting as such either.

It is a bloody hunting forum so there no point joining if you dont hunt is there !

Mal i have a greyhound who is 100% on socks rolled up in a ball , does that count :laugh: he brings them back to me & is very soft mouthed :laugh:

It is a bloody hunting forum so there no point joining if you dont hunt is there !

Oh your being worked from behind , now theres a supprise you couldnt have thought of that all by yourself :laugh::laugh:

why , oh why, oh why.............does every thread end up being spoiled by pointless comments ???

kay has shot loads of stuff recently............with her camera !!!!

this is the wildlife photography and disscussion section.....enough said.

all the best

sean

leave if your not happy.

Just start a thread in the general talk section, chuck your dummy out the pram, and demand to be deleted because you don't want to be part of an online community with people who in your eyes shouldn't be here. :bye: