Beddy X Greyhound

Guest fence_hopper
i think its because bull xs are a fashion for a lot of people on here but its each to there own as my best breeds are deerhoundxgreyhounds or beddiexs as they are 100% heart even if they are tired they will still give you there last

AMEN TO THAT MATE ..........BULLCROSS=FASHION

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got not against the breed as most of my mates have them and there is some nice ones but these are lads thats always had deerhoundxgreyhounds since we were kids [alot of years ago] that done the same as the bullxs do now so why change to keep up with the fashion.ive even got my sons into deerhoundxs and beddiexs so that gene has past on :clapper::D:D

I'd like to hear what genuine people who have worked this X have to say about BeddyXGreyhounds, as this is a cross I am pretty interested in. A mate of mine got rid of a Beddy/WhippetXGreyhound yesterday and I think she had the potential to be a brilliant dog.

I've heard plenty about the Beddy/Whippet X's and I've liked what I've read about them, but not heard much about the Beddy/Greyhound X's on here.

Do they tend to be better for rabbit than the BeddyXWhippets are? Were they used on Charlie much pre ban? Could you push them hard on Charlie without them throwing the towel in back then

Cheers.

Im bringing on a Bedlington/Greyhound x Saluki/Greyhound pup, she is only 8 - 9 months old so time will tell !!! she seems easy to train, and is keen, but she has only had one or two runs, she will be ready for a hard season next september at 14-15 months old, just right i think to bring her on, in the meen time ill keep on with basic training and get her fit ! may-be a bit of bushing in the summer.

Guest fence_hopper
I didnt breed them and it was 15 yrs ago

This topic was started asking for the pro/cons of a bedlington cross

not for you to get on your welsh f*****g high horse , just because you have one cross that does the job.

good luck with it

cheers mate and it's a lovely high horse too and i do have one thats very good so theres good bad in every breed, you've had shite and i've had a good one we'll leave ot there mate no hard feelings :thumbs:

I'd like to hear what genuine people who have worked this X have to say about BeddyXGreyhounds, as this is a cross I am pretty interested in. A mate of mine got rid of a Beddy/WhippetXGreyhound yesterday and I think she had the potential to be a brilliant dog.

I've heard plenty about the Beddy/Whippet X's and I've liked what I've read about them, but not heard much about the Beddy/Greyhound X's on here.

Do they tend to be better for rabbit than the BeddyXWhippets are? Were they used on Charlie much pre ban? Could you push them hard on Charlie without them throwing the towel in back then

Cheers.

Im bringing on a Bedlington/Greyhound x Saluki/Greyhound pup, she is only 8 - 9 months old so time will tell !!! she seems easy to train, and is keen, but she has only had one or two runs, she will be ready for a hard season next september at 14-15 months old, just right i think to bring her on, in the meen time ill keep on with basic training and get her fit ! may-be a bit of bushing in the summer.

Thats a lovely looking dog mate, best of luck with it!

Heres a link to one of my ferreting videos. If you watch at about 0.21 you will see the speed of the BeddyX :D Handy wee dogs ;) The old one you see digging at the end was fourteen at the time and still as game as ever.

Edited by Meerihunter
Heres a link to one of my ferreting videos. If you watch at about 0.21 you will see the speed of the BeddyX :D Handy wee dogs ;) The old one you see digging at the end was fourteen at the time and still as game as ever.

:clapper:

Yeah I seen that vid a while ago! Very good and that BeddyX does shift a bit dont he.