bad luck gunners

Guest JOEB
ref ruined that game :( barca were average.

I think the ref was good, lots of european refs would have blown up for a lot more, but he tried to let the game flow.

I agree that the sending off fecked the game, but the decision was spot on.

I was just sorry to see a few of the Arsenal players pack up & go home 5 or 10 minutes from the end (yes, maybe even the great man himself?)

JOEB

Guest mucker

I think the ref was good, lots of european refs would have blown up for a lot more, but he tried to let the game flow.

I agree that the sending off fecked the game, but the decision was spot on.

I was just sorry to see a few of the Arsenal players pack up & go home 5 or 10 minutes from the end (yes, maybe even the great man himself?)

JOEB

ive seen a hell of a lot worse and adavantage was played which is what i think should have happened.

tried to let the game flow lol

I think the ref was good, lots of european refs would have blown up for a lot more

I thought the ref was crap and ruined a potentially great game. Some of the decisions were a joke, especially when he gave Henry the yellow card :realmad:

Guest ferreting king

the ref made it hard for himself.........if he would have let the goal stand where ludovic juilie taped it in when jens lehman took out samuel eto then he would have played advantage and give the goal and give lehman a yellow card then it would have been easier!

whatever happened to a ref playing advantage? had that happened in the centre circle people would have called it a bad decision for bringing play back...these refs want to be celebs nowadays and know a controversial decision will get the press look into his life and he,ll no doubt get a few bob out of it,look at premiership refs,nobody could name one 10 years ago,now we know there first names !!!

cant help thinking henry cost arsenal the game last night,2 chances as easy as he had all season both would have killed the game off,if a defender stuck it in his own net he would cost his team the game,henry should have scored both them and so in my view cost arsenal the game