my dog Trigger

Trigger if you've got proof and put a pic up fair play...

Jessy...yet more stirring an nothing useful to be said....

and manda or scott..i tought you were manda but hey it was being said to you both...lol x

come on Miss Tarka forget all this dog shit just talk ....please if thats your pic your lovely and what ever you say i agree with

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and manda or scott..i tought you were manda but hey it was being said to you both...lol x

come on Miss Tarka forget all this dog shit just talk ....please if thats your pic your lovely and what ever you say i agree with

'come on Miss Tarka forget all this dog shit just talk'?? Erm i am talking.......it is me in my pic and thanks.....and im not asking you to agree with whatever i say far from it in fact im just simply putting my point across in a well written intelligent way.....:)

Guest jessy
I wasnt going to comment on this thread as i did on Grits on previously and in all honesty it just falls on deaf ears.....

At the end of the day if the method works for you then so be it but that doesnt mean it is agreed with or thought highly of...most people with common sense know that a pups bone structure and muscle hasn't fully developed therefore more often then not the exercise you both choose to put your pups through at a young age is criminal and generally does more damage then good......my bull x bitch was worked from a young age before i got her and as a result of being run to hard on quarry impossible for her to take at such an age she has flat feet...they luckly do not affect her speed...her turning nor stamina when fit........but she does unforutnetly more often then not get injuries to her feet.....i would like to add before any of the 'newbies' start asking questions about my dog that my bitch is 7years old and doesn't do any hard graft anymore but she is certainly more then a pet and i will never stop her doing what she loves, a good friend and i take her out as and when but she is certainly not a dog that would bring you home 51 rabbits a night and never was...she was not bred or built for that but what she does do makes me proud and i could ask no more out of her she gives 110% for me all the time and has the heart of a lion and i wouldnt change her for the world...i am in no way a know it all...in fact im still quite a novice but learning all the time and with the help of some of the good people of this site i hope to continue learning all the time so as to bring out the best in my dog and myself but i do know a thing or two about dogs in general and the exercise being givern to these pups at such an age could cause damage in any breed especially the larger ones not just running dogs......

but as for the stamina arguement going on.....its BS....when i got my bitch at 2 she had done some hard graft so i rested her up for a while didnt let her get super unfit but there was no way she was lamping fit....but as i race her as well i wanted to re-gain this which was done....it was a lengthy process but with bike rides...road walks some treadmill sessions when i had one availiable to me she was back on top form and running well...so a dog doesnt need to be run from a pup to have amazing/endless stamina....

I dont know Jessy or DEERMAN nor do i particularly want to all you both seem to do on this thread and grits alike is throw insults to get peoples backs up....Jessy you are amazingly well talented at contridicting yourself and you talk about your amazing dogs and how many they can take in a night yet when asked to produce a photo of said dogs you refuse....makes you start to wonder is your dogs exsist???? At least Genuine people like TOMO have reason and proof to boast about such large quantitys in a night and have put the pics up to back him up and show that his dogs are in the best condition possible...wel done TOMO..awesome pics by the way...

and DEERMAN...all ive seen from you is insults no actual input of any merit or help...just insult although if name calling and racial slurs is all you can muster up when you have no actual knowledge then maybe you should think before you type you know to make sure everything is spelt correctly so there will be one less thing to critise you on....

Now i understand that some new forum users..Grit..Trigger...Jessy and maybe DEERMAN(i didnt pay that much attention to him dont know how new he is or isnt) want to stick together as you did this post as its practically the same to grits post nd well thats how all of this started but you are all deluded if you think that your A)going to make any friends on here who actually know what they are talking about and B)if you think in the long run people on here are going to offeryou their advice should you ever really need it or take yours should you ever have any sensible advice to give....

As a first post Trigger this was a bad one to put up but hey ho....whats done is done...unfortunetly for you and the others mentioned (excluding TOMO) there are a lot of well thought of...incredibly knowledgeable dog men on here who have been in the game for a very long time who will disagree with your methods whole heartedly but thats the donside to putting this post up before thinking about especially if you knew the hassel grit was getting for it....

nice post but like most in my opinion crap you admit your self you know nothing still learning so you dont know what your on about ,you would not have a clue what stamina in a dog is if it bit you on the foot just like most on here ,what the hell would i achive by puting photoes on here ,except i am the big i am ,i dont or wont take pictures of what i get with my dog just to show others ,i have no need ,unless i wanted to write a stupid book just to tell stories to make money and sound like i knew what i was on about ,i do it the only way any one can see the truith ,that is like i have offerd {take you out to shut u up } but some twats have spoilt that so it wont be happening ,hope your dog keeps bringing you happenes because at least you are geting some thing from it . Edited by jessy

'come on Miss Tarka forget all this dog shit just talk'?? Erm i am talking.......it is me in my pic and thanks.....and im not asking you to agree with whatever i say far from it in fact im just simply putting my point across in a well written intelligent way.....:)

i know and i agree :notworthy:
Guest jessy
I wasnt going to comment on this thread as i did on Grits on previously and in all honesty it just falls on deaf ears.....

At the end of the day if the method works for you then so be it but that doesnt mean it is agreed with or thought highly of...most people with common sense know that a pups bone structure and muscle hasn't fully developed therefore more often then not the exercise you both choose to put your pups through at a young age is criminal and generally does more damage then good......my bull x bitch was worked from a young age before i got her and as a result of being run to hard on quarry impossible for her to take at such an age she has flat feet...they luckly do not affect her speed...her turning nor stamina when fit........but she does unforutnetly more often then not get injuries to her feet.....i would like to add before any of the 'newbies' start asking questions about my dog that my bitch is 7years old and doesn't do any hard graft anymore but she is certainly more then a pet and i will never stop her doing what she loves, a good friend and i take her out as and when but she is certainly not a dog that would bring you home 51 rabbits a night and never was...she was not bred or built for that but what she does do makes me proud and i could ask no more out of her she gives 110% for me all the time and has the heart of a lion and i wouldnt change her for the world...i am in no way a know it all...in fact im still quite a novice but learning all the time and with the help of some of the good people of this site i hope to continue learning all the time so as to bring out the best in my dog and myself but i do know a thing or two about dogs in general and the exercise being givern to these pups at such an age could cause damage in any breed especially the larger ones not just running dogs......

but as for the stamina arguement going on.....its BS....when i got my bitch at 2 she had done some hard graft so i rested her up for a while didnt let her get super unfit but there was no way she was lamping fit....but as i race her as well i wanted to re-gain this which was done....it was a lengthy process but with bike rides...road walks some treadmill sessions when i had one availiable to me she was back on top form and running well...so a dog doesnt need to be run from a pup to have amazing/endless stamina....

I dont know Jessy or DEERMAN nor do i particularly want to all you both seem to do on this thread and grits alike is throw insults to get peoples backs up....Jessy you are amazingly well talented at contridicting yourself and you talk about your amazing dogs and how many they can take in a night yet when asked to produce a photo of said dogs you refuse....makes you start to wonder is your dogs exsist???? At least Genuine people like TOMO have reason and proof to boast about such large quantitys in a night and have put the pics up to back him up and show that his dogs are in the best condition possible...wel done TOMO..awesome pics by the way...

and DEERMAN...all ive seen from you is insults no actual input of any merit or help...just insult although if name calling and racial slurs is all you can muster up when you have no actual knowledge then maybe you should think before you type you know to make sure everything is spelt correctly so there will be one less thing to critise you on....

Now i understand that some new forum users..Grit..Trigger...Jessy and maybe DEERMAN(i didnt pay that much attention to him dont know how new he is or isnt) want to stick together as you did this post as its practically the same to grits post nd well thats how all of this started but you are all deluded if you think that your A)going to make any friends on here who actually know what they are talking about and B)if you think in the long run people on here are going to offeryou their advice should you ever really need it or take yours should you ever have any sensible advice to give....

As a first post Trigger this was a bad one to put up but hey ho....whats done is done...unfortunetly for you and the others mentioned (excluding TOMO) there are a lot of well thought of...incredibly knowledgeable dog men on here who have been in the game for a very long time who will disagree with your methods whole heartedly but thats the donside to putting this post up before thinking about especially if you knew the hassel grit was getting for it....

lol thanks the voice of knowledge........shut up

The agression you have is unreal....you either can't take criticisim very well or what i have said is very close to the truth and hit a nerve....

did you actually read all of what i wrote oor go straight to your name and read from there hoping for some support......aww how disappointed you must of been...now run along and think of some more insults that may actually cause offence.......

i have been around dogs hunting 25 years and grit,jessy a lot longer i go out 4/5 nights a week , i try not to post to much on here as a lot of it is shit with people like you , i dont need to put pics or say what ive caught or grit or jessy dont i prob catch a lot more than most, im prob one of the most controled aggessive people on here but if i wasnt i would be dead now ...so run along little boy and dont make me turn green as you wont like me when i turn green i promice lol

most of the shit on here in the last couple of weeks has been you, you catch more than most? prove it

GET YOUR FECKING ARSE DOWN TO OUR NECK OF THE WOODS AND WE FECKING WILL {that is the problem you cant face the truth } Edited by jessy

Miss Tarka fancy a night out....with dogs? :angel:

nice post but like most in my opinion crap you admit your self you know nothing still learning so you dont know what your on about ,you would not have a clue what stamina in a dog is if it bit you on the foot just like most on here ,what the hell would i achive by puting photoes on here ,except i am the big i am ,i dont or wont take pictures of what i get with my dog just to show others ,i have no need ,unless i wanted to write a stupid book just to tell stories to make money and sound like i knew what i was on about ,i do it the only way any one can see the truith ,that is like i have offerd {take you out to shut u up } but some twats have spoilt that so it wont be happening ,hope your dog keeps bringing you happenes because at least you are geting some thing from it .

Jessy jessy jessy.....yet more aggression with no actual input....just alot of blah...

i did admit to being anovice why would i admit to being anything but...thats how people like you get into situations like this.....

now going back to grits post do you remeber what the first thing you wrote was????

and im not going to argue with you over stamina...i actually have nothing to prove to you as like i said i dont own a wonder dog but she does me proud and yes brings my HAPPINESS and thats all i ask for and thats the TRUTH.....thought id spell things correctly for you.....just because you have offered to take people out means nothing you have not proved to anyone tht you actually own dogs whos to say your not an anti and its you 'clever' way of trying to catch people out.......

Guest manda

Woo Hoo deerman see we can be civil, At the end of the day we all have different opinions, so jessy you need to either learn to let people put theres across and chill out or keep getting your back up when you dont (never) agree with us??

manda

nice post but like most in my opinion crap you admit your self you know nothing still learning so you dont know what your on about ,you would not have a clue what stamina in a dog is if it bit you on the foot just like most on here ,what the hell would i achive by puting photoes on here ,except i am the big i am ,i dont or wont take pictures of what i get with my dog just to show others ,i have no need ,unless i wanted to write a stupid book just to tell stories to make money and sound like i knew what i was on about ,i do it the only way any one can see the truith ,that is like i have offerd {take you out to shut u up } but some twats have spoilt that so it wont be happening ,hope your dog keeps bringing you happenes because at least you are geting some thing from it .

Jessy jessy jessy.....yet more aggression with no actual input....just alot of blah...

i did admit to being anovice why would i admit to being anything but...thats how people like you get into situations like this.....

now going back to grits post do you remeber what the first thing you wrote was????

and im not going to argue with you over stamina...i actually have nothing to prove to you as like i said i dont own a wonder dog but she does me proud and yes brings my HAPPINESS and thats all i ask for and thats the TRUTH.....thought id spell things correctly for you.....just because you have offered to take people out means nothing you have not proved to anyone tht you actually own dogs whos to say your not an anti and its you 'clever' way of trying to catch people out.......

hes not a anti belive me ,he too has been in game long ,long time and is quite well known too ,
Woo Hoo deerman see we can be civil, At the end of the day we all have different opinions, so jessy you need to either learn to let people put theres across and chill out or keep getting your back up when you dont (never) agree with us??

manda

yes amada i can be civil but i didnt start slagging people off i know what these men have wrote to be true belive me ,if people do not belive them so be it thier lose but i started only after these disbelivers started throwing names about and even asking for grit to be banned ... names like wanker,knob but when they have it back they dont like it, like ive said before any one can be big behind pc cant they, grit and jessy have even offered to take these people out , but they decline and just slag them off
Guest jessy

not you as well ,it seems every one wants to use the anti card ,its like the get out of jail card ,you only turn to it when your in trouble or dont know what else to say .yes i am a anti ;) but im must be on the wrong site because i cant find anthing that will show any one what this hunting game is about ,you just keep pets as far as i can tell . :D sorry about the spelling but i dont give a SIHT :oops: Edited by jessy

Aww Thanks but i'll leave it deerman....and i never said jessy was an anti but i did say theres nothing saying he wasnt......

Ive got no actaul problem with jessy just the fact that all he seems to do is stir.....if he's been in the game for a long time then the man should be able to talk sense...and honestly trying to insult people just makes him look silly.....

and well said manda...x

Aww Thanks but i'll leave it deerman....and i never said jessy was an anti but i did say theres nothing saying he wasnt......

Ive got no actaul problem with jessy just the fact that all he seems to do is stir.....if he's been in the game for a long time then the man should be able to talk sense...and honestly trying to insult people just makes him look silly.....

and well said manda...x

no problem ,remember the offers allways there and il carry all the stuff however heavy it may be :angel:

not you as well ,it seems every one wants to use the anti card ,it like the get out of jail card ,you only turn to it when your in trouble or dont know what else to say .yes i am a anti ;) but im must be on the wrong site because i cant find anthing that will show any one what this hunting game is about ,you just keep pets as far as i can tell . :D sorry about the spelling but i dont give a SIHT :oops:

I never said you were an anti i just said that as you haven't proved you own dogs that whos to say your not.....if you have been in the game as long as is being said then fair enough but you have givern no helpful advice to anyone but just stirred shit.....and your only come back is to throw insults and try and belittle people....and i dont particularly care about your spelling but i thought id be as childish as you have been and point out silly little things that dont matter...like yourself....