Nice munty doe!!!!

woudld that class as a big one or a small one? it's not all that masive :)

top effort any way

Its a small 1 mate does are alot smaller i have had some nice sized stag the stags have tusks and a small parir of horns there quite fast through cover and they do go like the clappers i think they give the dogs a good course (pre bran)

thats cool as, tusk on deer :) id like to ruin a few of them lol :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top effort any way

Its a small 1 mate does are alot smaller i have had some nice sized stag the stags have tusks and a small parir of horns there quite fast through cover and they do go like the clappers i think they give the dogs a good course (pre bran)

I remember the once i went out with this fella from dublin lampin hed never been lampin before we had this crackin munty stag the tusks on it were massive this old lurcher we had judy pulled it she it by the back though this kid from dublin thought he could karate chop it :doh: ha ha hah haha Funny as Feck it only nearly bit him :laugh: would of been funny if it did bite him

top effort any way

I remember the once i went out with this fella from dublin lampin hed never been lampin before we had this crackin munty stag the tusks on it were massive this old lurcher we had judy pulled it she it by the back though this kid from dublin thought he could karate chop it :doh: ha ha hah haha Funny as Feck it only nearly bit him :laugh: would of been funny if it did bite him

lol, he sounds alittle liek me, i always get bitten by fooking foxes lol, im imune to the tetnas as im all ways on anti biotics for some sort of a bite or cut lol :D