Does anybody know of this farmer.....Mr lister??

There had been some poachers out in the morning! I turned up after phoning my keeper the day before, telling him i wouldbe there on friday.

I turned up on the opposite side of the valley where i was going to ferret, got the dogs out with a mate and set of walking along the path/bridleway. The reason for this, it is shit for the dogs to run on the opposite side(to many cliffs). So i would stretch the dogs legs before they worked the nets all day..(have been doing this for sometime)

We had walked 200yrds up the bridleway. I had left my phone in the motor on view in the window. So i tied the dogs up to the wall while my mate was having a slash and set of to run back to the van. This guy suddenly came running round the corner, with another big dickhead!

He was carrying his hat, in his clenched fist, with something inside it! right into my face he came shouting. We stayed pretty cool, and asked him what his problem was. Long story short, another one arived on a quad, and two in a ranger landrover! We were only on the footpath. Then the police rang him, and he put me on to the phone to them.! Then he rang my game keeper and told him that i was on his land!

He lost me all my permission!! And lost me a couple of friends also. It then turned in to a row, and we nearly ended up rolling around! He was a f*****g arsehole, and i am gutted about my permission! The thing that really pissed me off was that my keeper didnt back me up!

To top it off, when we got back to the van the filth were there waiting for us. They checked my van over, then they made lots of calls and were passing my reg on to all the gamekeepers and farmers alike!!

I was respected up there by my permission farmers and keeper, now i have lost the lot through that twat lieing, when we were on a public footpath. Incidently it is were my wife and i have walked with the dogs on a sunday for the last cpl of years!!

Does anybody know of this farmer.....Mr lister??

There had been some poachers out in the morning! I turned up after phoning my keeper the day before, telling him i wouldbe there on friday.

I turned up on the opposite side of the valley where i was going to ferret, got the dogs out with a mate and set of walking along the path/bridleway. The reason for this, it is shit for the dogs to run on the opposite side(to many cliffs). So i would stretch the dogs legs before they worked the nets all day..(have been doing this for sometime)

We had walked 200yrds up the bridleway. I had left my phone in the motor on view in the window. So i tied the dogs up to the wall while my mate was having a slash and set of to run back to the van. This guy suddenly came running round the corner, with another big dickhead!

He was carrying his hat, in his clenched fist, with something inside it! right into my face he came shouting. We stayed pretty cool, and asked him what his problem was. Long story short, another one arived on a quad, and two in a ranger landrover! We were only on the footpath. Then the police rang him, and he put me on to the phone to them.! Then he rang my game keeper and told him that i was on his land!

He lost me all my permission!! And lost me a couple of friends also. It then turned in to a row, and we nearly ended up rolling around! He was a f*****g arsehole, and i am gutted about my permission! The thing that really pissed me off was that my keeper didnt back me up!

To top it off, when we got back to the van the filth were there waiting for us. They checked my van over, then they made lots of calls and were passing my reg on to all the gamekeepers and farmers alike!!

I was respected up there by my permission farmers and keeper, now i have lost the lot through that twat lieing, when we were on a public footpath. Incidently it is were my wife and i have walked with the dogs on a sunday for the last cpl of years!!

That sounds shit mate, if you are a genuine chap, I would write a letter, keeping it objective explaining what has happened to you permission holders. Tell only the facts and apologise for any missunderstanding.

Best of luck.

Sorry to here that, just go and explain yourself calmly and clearly to your keeper and farmer, apologise for what seems to be a misunderstanding on the other mans side and explain that your a good man and you can understand the other man but there was nothing untoward going on and if that fails just call him a "C-nt", only kidding if that fails just leave it and try him again in a few days, to let him know you you meen what you said. I know its a bit arse licky but if you value your permish, you can alway tell the farmer/gamekeeper how it is at a later date if you get your permission back. Good luck.

Oh i know lads, and you are all right. I went to his house but he wasnt home. And i will lick ass to get that permission back. He wasnt answering the phone to mr after the event as well. I will let it cool down for a few days, there will be no lies told, it will be truth and nothing but. He knows i know all about the birds etc, as i am one of the beating team on there also!