passport photo

well i need a passport for going to austria so me and my dad went up to asda to get my photo for the passport and it says dont smile no air in front of face and all that so a did all that then it says there not sutable for a passport but the only problem i cant think of i have spicky hair and i think my hair was just out the circle thngy would that matter

any help thankls alot

ALAN TANOCKKK

go to a local photography shop and they usually take passport photos,costs no more and they redo them free if not accepted. also they know what is acceptable. all my clan did this and were fine,mates family did their own in booth and 3 out of 4 were not allowed. whip

big spicky lol :) no i will not show u it :(

the criteria for a correct passport snap has really tightened in the last 3 tears, to the point that I have stopped doing them now as more bother than they are worth. its possible you werent quite face on, or more likely that you were too close too the edge of the print so need to alter height of stool in booth. However they passport office should be able to tell you why it wasnt accepted so just ask them ;)

have you read the sign correctly on the photo booth, nowdays you can normally get either 4 photo's, or 1 large,2 medium, or even 16 tiny ones, it normally states on the booth, that none, apart from the x4's are suitable as passport photo's

well i need a passport for going to austria so me and my dad went up to asda to get my photo for the passport and it says dont smile no air in front of face and all that so a did all that then it says there not sutable for a passport but the only problem i cant think of i have spicky hair and i think my hair was just out the circle thngy would that matter

any help thankls alot

ALAN TANOCKKK

photo wont matter if theres no air in front of your face you will die