BEST PCP

RAMCAM

none buy a daystate

:clapper: lol,

If you want the best the daystate mk4.

Theoben are over priced as you can buy custom ripley's for similar money.

As for rapid the super10 out perform's at half the price but sadly no longer available "I know people will jump on that statement" but it is fact, match grade trigger unit,regulator and better looking.

rapid mfr was 1st bull barrell and many year's after s10 was.

Best rifle for money is the super10 by far,best rifle you can buy is the daystate mk4 ftr ;)

Well I've got a rapid 12 mk1 which as been regulated/tuned. Dads got a daystate x2 which is a great gun too

It all depends what you want if for I've used an air-arms 410k and they are very light towards the above?

Just to let you know, That is a very old mk1 rapid and I mean very old like as I owned one and the action and stock was exactly the same,expect trigger problem's and plastic valve bit's needing replacement soon.

If a rapid was what you was set on you should of said so and I would of voted the mfr in k format or the new mk2 both still over priced.

Edited by noluv6
This thread sounds very familier...anyway, probably the HW100 at the moment but I'd take the Theoben every time!!

For what reason would you take the Theoben Dekker?.

The Theoben wins on .....balance, feel, durability, shots per charge, reliability, FAC ability, etc, and anything you want advice on, or doing to it, simply a phone call or trip to Somersham...oh yes...and if you are passionate about these things it is also British (but lets not talk too much about the origin of the barrels !!! :whistling::whistling: )

Accuracy wise they are on a par.

The HW is just wrong for me somehow, it seems to lack something, and German overengineered, not unreliable, but for all its weight it is simply not as durable or versatile!!

There are many that suggest the HW100 is the best you can buy at the moment, purely comes down to your requirements and your way of rating the best!!

Personal viewpoint, no doubt many will have other views!! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker