Back from sunny England,..

Got back from my visit home in the UK yesterday...trip started well, and met a few new faces, and had a good craic, the last 48 hours was a f*****g nightmare though... :cry:

Got the puppy from Taffy (thanks for the drinks Taff) and went back to Roystons,...i was supposed to be getting a pup brought back over for a mate and myself, a terrier of sorts, but not an earth dog as such...it wasnt to be, as the poor little blighter passed away,...but that is dogs, and it couldnt be helped!...me and my mate are gutted about it, but there will be other oppertunitys, so all is not lost...the pup was bred buy good, geniune dog lads, so im sure they will sort us out in the future!.. :):good:

So me and Royston f****d about for ages trying to get and adult dog i got (what a belter buy the way Royst!..bred very well!) and the pup from Socks and Taffy, a health certificate...Royston put his bull shit cap on, and we got in done, although neither the adult nor the pup had Vac's records...

The wife booked the tickets, and we paid,...it was $1057 for both dogs!!!...talk about exspenisve!...plus with fuel money to pick them up, one from Wales and one from Newcastle, plus health certifactes, they cost me just under $2000!!!...lucky for me Taffy practicly GAVE the puppy away, and the adult dog was kind of free, although thats another story :blink::angry: :realmad:

So i get to the cargo at the Airport, and they are the lazyiest c**ts on the planet, f*****g me about and giving me a hard time,...then as im getting on the plane, i get a call to go to the desk!!...a woman is on the other end, saying that the pup is to YOUNG to fly!...the pup was 7 or 8 weeks, and they said that they didnt fly pups younger than 12 weeks!!...i asked them why they didnt tell my wife that when we booked the tickets and they couldnt give me an answer!...PRICKS!...buy this time i was real upset, and the bloke at the counter said "Whats the big deal, its just a dog!?"....i nearly flew over the counter after the prick...luckily for me, my Dad was still there (he dropped me off) and he agreed to take the pup back to Roystons, where he will run it on until it is 12 weeks old, and then ship it to me!...thank f**k for Royston2, a genunie bloke, who helped me out of a VERY shitty and difficult situastion!...

So im on the plane, and the air stued tells me they have had a problem down in the cargo hold!...i ask whats up and she tells me that my dog seem's not to like cats!...the f*****g idiots put a cat on TOP of my dogs crate!...we are contacting the airlines, and making numerous complaints about there lack of understanding, help and total lack of understanding of handling livestock of any kind...they are even getting shitty about giving me a re-fund for the pups flight!...DONT USE BMI AIRWAYS!!!!!

On a better note, i managed to see my mum and grandparents, and i even seen my old dog "Kye"...he is living the life of riley with my mum, and he is happy to lay in the sun and get fat...a nice retirement for a dog that done so well for me!..

As i said, i got the pup from Taffy, and when we picked him up Taff took us to a nice quite pub, and brought us a pint and we had a good yarn about dogs and the like...pity we couldnt have stayed longer, but both partys where busy, and we had to leave....Taffy hadnt managed to jab the pup, and he knocked 20 quid of the original, measly fee i gave him for the pup...he basicly gave the pup away...a genuine enough bloke (if a LITTLE ugly!..lol.) the pup will do me right im sure, and Royston is doing it proud with the best food and care a pup could ask before he starts his busy life over the pond with me digging and killing various game!..

Socks, if you read this, i gave that little rabbiting knife to Taffy to give to you mate...its nowt flash, but should be just what you need mate!.. :good:

Royston put me up, and him and his lass looked after me well,...

We had a night out with Kane and Ratkilla, and what a f*****g good craic....ive heard hunting is supposed to be carried out in silence, and is a serious game!...i laughed more that night than i have ever done i think!...lol

Kane and Ratkilla both seem good lads, and talk about chalk and cheese!..lol...Kane renminds me of summat out of "Step Toe and Son" and Ratkilla reminds me of Lloyd Grosman!..lol.

I seen both Kanes and Ratkillas dogs work, and Kanes is a machine....a real nice level headed dog who is good at his job,..talk about a NOSE!...although Ratkillas is still a pup, he will be a good one if he takes his time with him,...in-fact, who am i kidding, the things a CULL!...LOL...Just kidding mate...all dogs start at different times...take it slow...this coming season will either make or break him.

The strangest part of the trip, was me finding out what a toll the desert has had on my body!...as soon as my feet got wet in the long grass, my feet where in tatters!...huge blisters filled with blood and runny puss!...f*****g gross!...then i thought about it, and i havent walked in long wet grass for over TWO years!...so that couldnt help matters...plus i seem to have managed to cut the base of my dick on a barb-wire fence while trying to get over it!..lol...what a laugh that night though eh lads!?...lol.

Kane also offered me a realy nice well bred pup...one of his, and a good one at that...just incase i needed another, or summat happened...a genuine bloke buy anyones standard...

Ratkilla, i borrowed a video off of Kane, and i will send it to you...its a family type, and it involves your mum and sister...and even your brother...quite a good video, if your in the "mood"... :kiss: :sick: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So, thanks to Royston and his mate (who bred the sapling terrier i brought back) Socks and Taffy for the young pup (which will be hear in a few weeks!) Kane and Ratkilla for the laughs!!!..

Cheers lads, all good lads, and had a great time!...eevn the lacerrated phalus, and sore feet couldnt ruin a good time!.. :laugh: ...but BMI airways nearly did!..

Kye,..

PS...if Royston reads this, i need your FULL address mate, then i can send some money for jabs and the like for the pup...i will call a few times a week and check up on the little fellah!...thanks again mate!..

Guest pat 88

should of told the women on the plane to let it out with dog lol some people :blink: and as for cutting you dick mate no comment :laugh: lol good uc withthe dogs mate :good:

I thought kane didnt work his dogs this time of year ? ANOTHER PERSON UNABLE TO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH

Oh no no no..............this wasnt work it was play LOL.

Pleasure to meet you Kye, with luck it wont be to long before your over this way again and hopefully in the winter months.Remember to put plenty of talc on those tender feet of yours :D .

lol @ FR,...

We will see what that young Choc dog is like this fall/winter mate...like you said, plenty of work coming up, for the Stags, terriers and US!..LOL.

Cant wait mate!..

Kye,..

It was rats on permission P&G,...We didnt want Royston to loose his hard won permission,...dont worry, Kanes dog half cocked when it got a big rat...stood there looking at the rat, as if to say "What the f**k!?"..lol.

We even got a few nests of rats, and they where humanly dispatched, along with the adults...nice... :good:

Kane cryed all the way home, and i bet he didnt get a wink of sleep after dispatching them young rats!.. :D

Kye,..

Poor old P&G.You said in your post on the other thread my remarks wouldnt worry you,yet here you are getting all excited and calling me naughty names LOL.

Bet you feel a c**t Kane :tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you finnished with your bullshit so we can get back to what we all love to do.....HUNT........................

[ Bet you feel a c**t Kane :tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you finnished with your bullshit so we can get back to what we all love to do.....HUNT........................

well said been following this topic for a while and just watched i know peg can hold his own in any situation :yes::laugh: but stop f*****g moaning about the fact he does a job that you dont like,

thats your opinion keep it to your feckind self we dont need detrimental( i think thats how you spell it :laugh: } comments about LEGAL pest control no matter what time of the year it is. how peg controls the hares, rabbits, foxes , ect on his ground is his choice end of story :angry: GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r: