dig to a nice vixen today

Guest fatty

got a phone call from keeper last night to say there had been a new set pulled out. so went over this morning to have a look gypsy gave a strong mark so i let her have look after 5 or 10 mins she set of baying left her to settle for 20 mins before getting a mark at 0.9 so i set of digging when i broke through she was well in control of a nice little vixen so i pulled her off an let buster pull it out an then keeper :gunsmilie: it :) good result :clapper:

10022009092.jpg

10022009090.jpg

10022009095.jpg

Guest ROUGH COATED

got a phone call from keeper last night to say there had been a new set pulled out. so went over this morning to have a look gypsy gave a strong mark so i let her have look after 5 or 10 mins she set of baying left her to settle for 20 mins before getting a mark at 0.9 so i set of digging when i broke through she was well in control of a nice little vixen so i pulled her off an let buster pull it out an then keeper :gunsmilie: it :) good result :clapper:

10022009092.jpg

10022009090.jpg

10022009095.jpg

[/quote

GOOD NEWS fair play to you!!!!

10022009092.jpg

10022009090.jpg

10022009095.jpg

Nice one mate good digging well done