So, tell me about a Zeiss Conquest....

hi Jonty go to google and tap in zeiss conquest riflescope (the 6.5 X 20 X 50 there is loads of info about that scope

hope this helps W.D

Yeah thanks, but I'm really looking for information from people that know what they are talking about not some internet commando going on about 1000yd shots

Thanks dragon, all the reviews are fairly positive.

i have one mate. superb optics and the crosshair dont change with the mag as its in the second focal plane

got target turrets so can adjust and go back to zero when shooting over different ranges. there also very good under the lamp. well from what i can tell anyway. i havent used mine that much since i have had it.

but ive seen enough to no its very clear under the lamp. 350 yards on a fox at night is a long way ! and i was sat watching one at that range and could make him out easy.

i asked alot of people before i got mine and many people say for under grand there isnt a better scope. other then the top model zeiss and top model swaroski and s&b

i have handled them and used them on a mates rifle and i can tell you without doubt to buy one, very good quality at a reasonable cost for what you are getting, positive tracking and good audible clicks, nice reticules, only down is the 25mm tube but still excellent clarity in low level light.....

you WILL not be disapointed with the purchase.

snap.

i have handled them and used them on a mates rifle and i can tell you without doubt to buy one, very good quality at a reasonable cost for what you are getting, positive tracking and good audible clicks, nice reticules, only down is the 25mm tube but still excellent clarity in low level light.....

you WILL not be disapointed with the purchase.

snap.

i like the fact its 25 mm tube it means the scope is lighter to

keep a eye out on sales section mate. you need to get one last night there as a fox 370 yards out in the field and i was watching him through the scope with my mate on the 170 lightforce tbar mounted roof lamp. and i could see him clear as day in the scope. he was after the mice on the cut field and it was lovely to watch him jump after then. then we got closer and i shot him at 204 yards :D

try opticswearhouse mate

Edited by jamie g
hi Jonty go to google and tap in zeiss conquest riflescope (the 6.5 X 20 X 50 there is loads of info about that scope

hope this helps W.D

Yeah thanks, but I'm really looking for information from people that know what they are talking about not some internet commando going on about 1000yd shots

Thanks dragon, all the reviews are fairly positive.

lol,

there is a optic's forum try googling scope forum or optic's forum.

I dont have it because i recently lost all book mark's.

you basicly won't get better glass for the money and even cheaper option is meopta which are made in a old zeiss factory as well as dr.

Best place for these scope's is usa imo or check ebay.com and ask if they will ship uk.

you will save atleast 100 pound.

Edited by noluv6