best lurcher allrounder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont like bull blood or saluki blood, my kind of all round dog is a 3/4 bred collie greyhound but thats just my opinion

At the end of the day its horses for courses!!. Thers lads that will argue all day long that they own th best all rounder an am not doubtin that there is whippet greys out there takin all quarry, just not my cup of tea an thats my opinion.

in my opinion the whippet cross greyhound is the best allrounder of all lurcher types ihave been out with all types of lurcher the whippet cross greyhound is the ultimate dog
A whippet greyhound aint even a lurcher,its a longdog, 2 sighthounds xd, As for the feller that said depends what you want them for, ALROUNDER?and 23inch dogs pulling fallow single handed?, what dream was that in? what is this place?

I know of 23" dogs pulling fallow but they aint whippet greyhound bred.......

I should have rephraised that,no chance of a lightly built whippet greyhound at 23 inches,would get dragged down the feild an broken up.Still people fail to see the difference between a lurcher and a longdog on here by the looks of it.Also what the true sence of an alrounder means.There are meny differnt jobs for such a dog,just because a dog takes all quarry doesnt make it an alround lurcher,any fool can slip a fast dog by day or on the lamp.

well said