moochin on mi tod

carl dont let this nock you back and keep at em, like you said you were just exercising them but just try to have collars on them from now on , sounds alot better now with afew pics to back you up, all the best

yes sorry carl i take it all back but why the gloves you big poof :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

carl dont let this nock you back and keep at em, like you said you were just exercising them but just try to have collars on them from now on , sounds alot better now with afew pics to back you up, all the best

yes sorry carl i take it all back but why the gloves you big poof :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

you seem a bit mellow, have you been drinking :whistling: you still shoved something in though

it wos cold that day mate an ad just put oil of ulay on lol :whistling::whistling:
i wos out walkin dogs down the river banks then my blak an tan dog flew t ground an my bich followed they dint hav collors on so i ad t trench in the bankin 2 an a half hours afta i broke through t a nice vixen an both dogs loked on wich alowed me t pull them all out a good result t say i ad no collers on the dogs

YOU LIYIN b*****d GET A GRIP LAD THERE ONE OR TWO HERE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY DONE ABIT SO YOU CARNT COME IT WITH YOUR TALES

f*****g HAPPY NOW PRICKpost-29071-1234036670_thumb.jpgpost-29071-1234036690_thumb.jpgpost-29071-1234036711_thumb.jpg

post-29071-1234036731_thumb.jpgIM BAD AT SPELLING BUT NO NEED TO TAKE THE PISS, FOR ALL YOUSE THAT DIDNT BELEIVE ME

well done pal