has it ever been done ?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deerman i dont see the the need for you to join bigfoot in trying to belittle another member on a hunting forum,it cant be done with one dog simple as that. but it has been done by a few lads with two dogs,so just because you done it bigfoot dont make you god so stop passin judgement, when you all grow up abit you will realise its a bit rough on yourself the dogs and the deer and stick to lesser deer,unless you still feel insecure and need to impress and belittle others.
just giving back what i got read thread ;)
deerman i dont see the the need for you to join bigfoot in trying to belittle another member on a hunting forum,it cant be done with one dog simple as that. but it has been done by a few lads with two dogs,so just because you done it bigfoot dont make you god so stop passin judgement, when you all grow up abit you will realise its a bit rough on yourself the dogs and the deer and stick to lesser deer,unless you still feel insecure and need to impress and belittle others.
aint god but the piont is i aint a lier like sp tried to make out had many long years running just wondering what EXPERIENCE he based his veiws on like how long he been running if he hadnt berated me i wouldnt have returned the favour you can all think me a lier it wont change what ive seen and done so live in ignorance if you wish but i aint on drugs sp watching fairies or makin up tales just tellin some who says i cant do this or that ive done it and their fullof ........ ;)cant spell for shit and now im missin bits out Edited by bigfoot

think deermans got the right idea gonna follow his lead an let people have their opinions me ill just stick with EXPERIENCE night all now wheres spider pig to tell me my bedtime storie once upon a time on a moon called button................... :bye:

right! i said it cant be done single,end of! you said there was 2 dogs on it! i said lowland deer you keep going on about that highland stag! low fukin land. its a fact they are much bigger than highland stags.. i never belittled his dog i said i yes me personally didnt rate master not anyone else.

so why not stop trying to cause fuukin arguments, lowland stas single!!!!!

and as for my experience why? dous it make any difference to my opinion? no it dousnt but ive probably been out more and killed more taclke than a hell of a lot of lads on here,i used to run a lot of dogs a lot of the time on a lot of quarry so my opinion counts to me on my experience,

and i say anyone who says they can drop a red stag a wild lowland one with a single dog is a liar!

if you do as much withdogs as you suggest then you will agree with this.

but the comments about rugby tackling a red stag and putting antlers in the ground ect ect fuuck me its just bollox. a fallow can kick a dog or man of its neck no problem so how on earth can the dog even drop it? explain that. how can one dog drop a red stag!! they just keep running, they dont stand there. to catch one you need a decent dog with speed but to drop it you need 3/4 very good very game very experienced dogs. end of.

so if you say you have done it with one dog then please stand up and tell us all! remember 1 dog lowland red.write it down so you dont get mixed up

Guest GoneToGround1

ok then lads the point has been made. some dreamers will say they dogs have pulled the biggest hunted animal in the UK with 1 dog but i think they was sleeping when they seen it happen. a dog might do 1 or 2 a lifetime but i know for a 100% fact not 1 dog will keep pulling red stags regular its just not on......FACT! if a dog did even drop a red stag it definetly had a stroke of luck, for all we know a stag could of tripped over something, run over sh*t ground and lost foot balance, anything like that.....HAPPY HUNTING AND HAPPY DAYS TO ALL YOU BOYS ON THE DISCO BISCUITS I WOULDNT MIND A FEW OF THEM THEY SOUND GOOD

right! i said it cant be done single,end of! you said there was 2 dogs on it! i said lowland deer you keep going on about that highland stag! low fukin land. its a fact they are much bigger than highland stags.. i never belittled his dog i said i yes me personally didnt rate master not anyone else.

so why not stop trying to cause fuukin arguments, lowland stas single!!!!!

and as for my experience why? dous it make any difference to my opinion? no it dousnt but ive probably been out more and killed more taclke than a hell of a lot of lads on here,i run a lot of dogs a lot of the time on a lot of quarry so my opinion counts to me on my experience,

and i say anyone who says they can drop a red stag a wild lowland one with a single dog is a liar!

if you do as much withdogs as you suggest then you will agree with this.

but the comments about rugby tackling a red stag and putting antlers in the ground ect ect fuuck me its just bollox. a fallow can kick a dog or man of its neck no problem so how on earth can the dog even drop it? explain that. how can one dog drop a red stag!! they just keep running, they dont stand there. to catch one you need a decent dog with speed but to drop it you need 3/4 very good very game very experienced dogs. end of.

so if you say you have done it with one dog then please stand up and tell us all! remember 1 dog lowland red.write it down so you dont get mixed up

I agree with you there mate I have a 1/4 bull 3/4 gray(27 inchs) he is a nice size and fast he is my best mate a dog for life ask my dog friends! He alone will bring fallow bucks down alone done it and have the trophies but any 1 on here saying a single dog can bring lowland red down????? Have you ever seen 1 I have shot plenty and cant move it myself!!!!! Show us proof pic's or videos. My man knows his job and they are well out of this league. :drinks:

Edited by roebuck