One copy of "Lurcher" The Journal of Running Dog`s Volume 2 1989 edited by our Phil.

This is another superb piece of Running Dog memorabilia and a classic collectors item showing the editors famous companion Lucy ont front cover.

Only serious Dog men need apply. No messer`s

£35

My love affair with vintage books and Running dogs is over Waz. I`m also trying to come to terms with parting with my entire mint collection of EDRD mag`s now that will be a sad day :cry:

You CANNOT part with number 10 surely.

JD, I think youre right, the journals are ones that are unlikely to turn up for sale often..

One copy of "Lurcher" The Journal of Running Dog`s Volume 2 1989 edited by our Phil.

This is another superb piece of Running Dog memorabilia and a classic collectors item showing the editors famous companion Lucy ont front cover.

Only serious Dog men need apply. No messer`s

£35

How many issues are in a volume?

To be perfectly honest Waz a couple of guy`s off the old Moocher`s site gave me a few copy`s of the EDRD mag to complete my collection.

I use to enjoy looking back through the old mags but not no more they just don't interest me. That Number 10 was the only one i did`nt have but some kind Goodfella ,lol, fixed me up with one.

JD i`m sure there some guy out there who`d appreciate them just like how i use too if not more?

It`s like finding a Ginger headed step child a replacement and permanent home :laugh:

Still for sale Volume 2 "The Journal Of Running Dogs"

How many issues are in a volume?

Its not that type of volume! Its a paperback book of around 132 pages, its the second in the series (and ultimately the last) hence called Volume 2.

Crow

Good man,thanks for getting back to me on that.

It`s been a long time Crow since we last exchanged correspondence i bet it`s been near on 7 years?

If i recall correctly you were advising me on the nightmare`s and vision`s i was suffering from as well as the imaginary noises of howling and yapping i was constantly hearing :icon_eek:

Nice to see your still aboot anyway..

The Book`s still for sale :thumbs:

It`s been a long time Crow since we last exchanged correspondence i bet it`s been near on 7 years?

If i recall correctly you were advising me on the nightmare`s and vision`s i was suffering from as well as the imaginary noises of howling and yapping i was constantly hearing :icon_eek:

Nice to see your still aboot anyway..

Sorry, haven't a clue what you're on about :no: