I had to send some pics of my pup to a fella in Belgium today.He has the brother and wanted to see how my pup was growing. He is 6 and a half months.With the help of a really good bloke of this forum he might get to see what he was bred for.That is when he is older.

S7301815.jpg

S7301814.jpg

S7301817.jpg

is that the pup you have lined up for me to school

school he will get i dont want you to go home winging when his pretty face has a mark or two haha he looks a very strong dog its a pity he wasnt black haha

god help him he dosnt know what hes letting him self in for :big_boss:

fox hunter

is that the pup you have lined up for me to school

school he will get i dont want you to go home winging when his pretty face has a mark or two haha he looks a very strong dog its a pity he wasnt black haha

god help him he dosnt know what hes letting him self in for :big_boss:

fox hunter

Very good, youve wiggled a black dog in so far. God only knows what else will cross the door step giveing time.Hopefully the pup will do good in time.

I had to send some pics of my pup to a fella in Belgium today.He has the brother and wanted to see how my pup was growing. He is 6 and a half months.With the help of a really good bloke of this forum he might get to see what he was bred for.That is when he is older.

S7301815.jpg

S7301814.jpg

S7301817.jpg

he's a nice type of dog mate whats his breeding?

S7301815.jpg

S7301814.jpg

S7301817.jpg

he's a nice type of dog mate whats his breeding?

The people that own the parents mainly show the pups da. A fella down in Cork bred the parents.Theres a couple of people saying some of my pups half sibblings on the fathers side of things are doing well at what they are bred for. I cant confirm this as I havent seen them go.Some of the dogs on his papers have names such as Feohanagh Mutton Jack , Ballyfoyle Banrion ,Threetrout Scooby , Shannon of Gerrardstown, Pretty maiden, Feohanagh Buachaill Deas. His parents are Knockroe Big Boy(sire) Knockroe Adventure(dam).