Plummer owners please

Guest GLENN WELSBY

Guest GLENN WELSBY

Anyone with a plummer terrier on here please feel free to contact me va email GJW@wyremead.fsnet.co.uk..I would like your thoughts on the idea of an amalgamation between the PTCGB and the PTA run by neither camp but new committees!

thanks webmaster for the space.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rattingaddict
Anyone with a plummer terrier on here please feel free to contact me va email GJW@wyremead.fsnet.co.uk..I would like your thoughts on the idea of an amalgamation between the PTCGB and the PTA run by neither camp but new committees!

depends who's on the committee :whistle: :rolleyes:

Guest GLENN WELSBY

depends who's on the committee :whistle: :rolleyes:

you if want anyone whos keen enough to stop this lot arguaing

Yawn............ you people are as bad as the kennel club poofs. At the end of the day why worry about standards and conformation as long as your dogs work? All you'll end up doing is making an average 'type' into a really shitty 'breed'. But hay ho as long as you're all makin' a few quid and you get a bit of power who cares right? :no:

Yawn............ you people are as bad as the kennel club poofs. At the end of the day why worry about standards and conformation as long as your dogs work? All you'll end up doing is making an average 'type' into a really shitty 'breed'. But hay ho as long as you're all makin' a few quid and you get a bit of power who cares right? :no:

Thats exactly what its all about the KC :rolleyes::no: I think they know that, like you say ££££ & the pet market.

Guest rattingaddict

Thats exactly what its all about the KC :rolleyes::no: I think they know that, like you say ££££ & the pet market.

DONT TAR ME WITH THE SAME BRUSH :realmad:

DONT TAR ME WITH THE SAME BRUSH :realmad:

I'm not you twat i'm on about those trying to run things :rolleyes:

Guest Keeps
totally agree, striving for kennel club recognition will just make the plummer terrier an easy target for the puppy farmers, they will become like an upmarket jack russell :laugh: a pet dog which loses its working history once it starts to enter the show ring. you only have to look at the "parson" jack russell to see it happen, how many of them get worked? not many I would bet!

the best thing that could happen to the plummer terrier is for the kc to refuse recognition on a permanent basis and then the puppy peddlers will lose interest in them and move on to westies or shit zus or something like that instead :yes:

I agree. They make a most unsuitable pet :yes:

Guest GLENN WELSBY
totally agree, striving for kennel club recognition will just make the plummer terrier an easy target for the puppy farmers, they will become like an upmarket jack russell :laugh: a pet dog which loses its working history once it starts to enter the show ring. you only have to look at the "parson" jack russell to see it happen, how many of them get worked? not many I would bet!

the best thing that could happen to the plummer terrier is for the kc to refuse recognition on a permanent basis and then the puppy peddlers will lose interest in them and move on to westies or shit zus or something like that instead :yes:

Quite true but my own fear is that we may loose the breed as the purebred breeders seem to be disappearing (well slowing down )shrinking the genepool. I would never show my dogs at kc shows or sell for big money no need... and no want ....its just about saving the genepol and a lot of my bleeding time this past years ., before some fools breed them to another bloody outcross.

Guest Keeps

I agree. They make a most unsuitable pet :yes:

spot on with the video :good:

:unsure: video? :unsure:

Guest rattingaddict

What... :D there's something keep doesnt know about ;);)

nice

Glen

Quite true but my own fear is that we may loose the breed as the purebred breeders seem to be disappearing (well slowing down )shrinking the genepool.

If they are reging their pups with the ptcgb you would know about them would you

plenty of lads have bred pure pups and have nothing to do with breed clubs :D

Guest GLENN WELSBY
What... :D there's something keep doesnt know about ;);)

nice

Glen

Quite true but my own fear is that we may loose the breed as the purebred breeders seem to be disappearing (well slowing down )shrinking the genepool.

If they are reging their pups with the ptcgb you would know about them would you

plenty of lads have bred pure pups and have nothing to do with breed clubs :D

Im sure but they are in a real minority

excellent video clip brummy [bANNED TEXT] regards lone wolf :good: :ph34r:

if y wanna registered them in K.C. and FCI and do not wanna loose working breed, make same rules like the german hunting terrier has, it s the only way. jagterier never bacame a show dog. or forget about it, take a look on russells, fox teriers, lakies, welshterrier.... and many others. there is no sence to create working breed and than give it to showring f......