lamping last night

well me and a mate set off last night in persuit of some good sport so took the gun just incase it was needed, first field lamped a hare but made off as soon as light hit it, we carried on and had a slip each on rabbits both dogs taking them with ease, carried on again (big field ha) and another hare came to the beam so my mate took his gun out and gave him a head shot from about 40 yards and sent the dog to retrieve so first field 3 in the bag not bad for the local fields. well back to the car and on our way up the road to another field another big one that always shows a fox or 2. got out and had a quick shine only for charlie to be stood 50 yards to my left so gave a tap on the window to my mate to get the gun ready he obliged and hit mr fox with a heart shot my mate sent his dog 4 the retrieve but my bitch shook herself loose from my grip and also went up the beam what a retrieve it was i must say. we carried on for another couple of hours and added another 4 rabbits to the total. sorry i didnt take any pictures of the rabbits or hare but i have a couple of the fox

post-27032-1233582120_thumb.jpg

post-27032-1233582144_thumb.jpg

post-27032-1233582167_thumb.jpg