Greg Mousely Russells.

I was wondering if anyone on here is working or knows of anyone working any of Greg Mouselys Russells.I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that has any experience of them working fox to ground.

Cheers.

Guest buster
I was wondering if anyone on here is working or knows of anyone working any of Greg Mouselys Russells.I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that has any experience of them working fox to ground.

Cheers.

Very good dogs [bANNED TEXT] :good: i know a couple of lads what still go out with greg digging,very hard dogs worth what you paided for.....you wont get any shit off him :good::good:

Guest Stevie D

Been out with the man many times, have seen some of his terriers work, what do you want to know?

My own bitches have Meynell ancestors, my best foxing bitch is by one of his stud dogs.

Stevie

Cheers for the replies lads.

Stevie,I was just interested to know what they were like for earthwork,as you don't hear of many people that are using them.I have a Chapman Russell that I'm very pleased with,and a good friend of mine has just offered me a Russell that was bred by Greg Mousely,and I was curious because I haven't heard of many people that use them.

Guest rattingaddict

Stevie,I was just interested to know what they were like for earthwork,as you don't hear of many people that are using them.I have a Chapman Russell that I'm very pleased with,and a good friend of mine has just offered me a Russell that was bred by Greg Mousely,and I was curious because I haven't heard of many people that use them.

He has some nice looking stock on jrtcgb website

Guest the poacher

He has some nice looking stock on jrtcgb website

can you put a link up for that site please mate :good:

Mate of mine has 4 of Gregs breeding ,bit big for me and work on top but wont do it below ..Probably how he reared them as Greg had some tidy small stuff years ago that did it.Not seen or spoke to him for years,last time I spoke to him was 1985 when I sold him a couple of bitches .YIS

Guest Stevie D

If you like russells, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Greg's line. The dogs usually start quite quickly but, in my experience, the bitches can take a little longer. If you know what you're doing, they're as good as anyone's. A lot of his stock has gone to Ireland over the years, to working homes. most folk only hear about selling pups to Americans, but believe me that's not the case.

Stevie

• 2 years later...

hard ? - i had a mouseley dog few year back a spewer . dont know what thr like these days but from what iv`e heard and seen they aint hard - then again we all got differant ideas on what hard is

Edited by the_stig
i no a bloke that went out with him and he ended up puttin 4 of his russells in 1 earth to a fox! dnt no much meself but there will b gud and bad in them like any otha line

he wasn't french was he :laugh: