is summer coming yet?

Its cold,very cold,theres no heating on and after 3 days without a shower i had to go in :icon_eek:

I thought if im quick about it, it wont be too bad :wallbash:

It was bad :clapper:

I can remember days of saunas and icey plunge pools,sun and palm trees,but i dont ever want to remember this day,thats how bad it was :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

My little tickle tackle has never been so small since i was 5 years old,its like a minature walnut whip here :icon_eek:

get a fan heater and stick it on for 5 mins before you shower :laugh:

Was just wondering when its gonna warm up a bit :icon_eek:

Thank goodness for vango sleeping bags and hoodies eh? :whistling:

post-26717-1233257129_thumb.jpg

Get out and throw yourself about a bit!

What? like throw myself around the front street? will i not get taken away for doing that? :whistling: :whistling:

No,you plonker,stop acting like an O.A.P. and go for a brisk walk!

Ive been brisk walking all day today,me with my 2 dugs and me mate with her beagles,im due out with another mate and his spaniel tomorrow,i feel like one of them nomadic tribesmen wandering the kalahari watchamacallit looking for some wotsits :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ive been brisk walking all day today,me with my 2 dugs and me mate with her beagles,im due out with another mate and his spaniel tomorrow,i feel like one of them nomadic tribesmen wandering the kalahari watchamacallit looking for some wotsits :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well if you feel like one of the nomadic tribesmen wandering the kalahari you'll be quite warm!!

Well if you feel like one of the nomadic tribesmen wandering the kalahari you'll be quite warm!!

I am getting warmed up like,these sleeping bags are good kit,if i get a waterproof one i could keep it on in the shower :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why not go see your lass down the road Donk? Her with the chaffed thighs and sweaty rash ... bet she'd love to warm you up :whistling:

Ouch . . . . . . . . . . . . . :thumbdown: Im sure she would like to warm me up,but im a good catholic boy and i wont be a part of them types of shennanigans :whistling: :whistling:

Why not go see your lass down the road Donk? Her with the chaffed thighs and sweaty rash ... bet she'd love to warm you up :whistling:

Ouch . . . . . . . . . . . . . :thumbdown: Im sure she would like to warm me up,but im a good catholic boy and i wont be a part of them types of shennanigans :whistling: :whistling:

There's no such thing as a good Catholic boy Donk, everybody knows that :laugh:

There's no such thing as a good Catholic boy Donk, everybody knows that :laugh:

Dammit,ive been rumbled :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::angel: :angel:

I am getting warmed up like,these sleeping bags are good kit,if i get a waterproof one i could keep it on in the shower :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You could always go and give the fireplace a poke!

You could always go and give the fireplace a poke!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Poor ol' Donk, freezing cold and wrapped up like a sausage ....