English springer for sale

I have a 20 month old liver and white english spaniel i bread him myself he is fully trained and has done a full season this year. sale due to being lade off at work. for information please email me on Aquillaslodge@yahoo.co.uk

hi there i am a 22 year old lad from leicester i am looking for a traind springer for my self could you tell me how much the dog pls i am a genuine person and not a messer like some of the people on here (dog dealers that is )thank you and hope to here from you soon

Could be interested depending on location and price (which I thought was supposed to be inlcuded in the post).

If price and location are acceptable would it be possible to see him in action,and veiw his papers?.

You also might want to edit your email address although it is a protected forum I would hazard it's not free from spammers.

Mike...

diamonddan .... not like others on here your a newbie you could be bloody anybody so dont join a site and down talk people you dont know !

would sell the dog and maybe keep the post up longer if there were a price mate due to rule's etc .

diamonddan .... not like others on here your a newbie you could be bloody anybody so dont join a site and down talk people you dont know !

would sell the dog and maybe keep the post up longer if there were a price mate due to rule's etc .

was it (the dog dealers) bit what got your back up or were you just browsing the FOR SALE section :wallbash: sorry,,,,,,,,,,welcome to the forum diamonddan

welcome to the site ... you people are unbelevable yes maybe welcome to the site to someone that comes on saying hey im blah blah and is a decent person not someone who joins and automaticly has a go at 50% of the site because 50% of the site eather sell dogs every now and again or breed 2 or 3 litters a year so in my eyes he is having a dig at alot of people who have been members with an input to this site for some years so yes it get get to me . i browse the for sale section daily as if you dont you miss things that mite intrest you especialy when your after a decent pcp .

welcome to the site ... you people are unbelevable yes maybe welcome to the site to someone that comes on saying hey im blah blah and is a decent person not someone who joins and automaticly has a go at 50% of the site because 50% of the site eather sell dogs every now and again or breed 2 or 3 litters a year so in my eyes he is having a dig at alot of people who have been members with an input to this site for some years so yes it get get to me . i browse the for sale section daily as if you dont you miss things that mite intrest you especialy when your after a decent pcp .

or more dogs for you to sell on

hey kreet

more dogs for me to sell on .... i havnt bough a dog from this site never would i get my dogs from people i know always have done at least then you know what your geting i dont sell my dogs i sell other peoples

KREET.

I Dont reply offen but you are what they call a dog peddler as you dont just sell your cast offs but your friends as well which you most probely get a back hander so just go through your own sales and then you might think that you should be seen and not heard so much as it is the likes of you who gives lads who are genuine in either selling or looking for something good a bad name .

Most not just be me that thinks that you sell to many dogs to be genuine .

kipo

think what you want along with anyone else im out with my dogs 3 times a day and work my dogs with my ferrets at least once a week iv met neumerouse people of the site taken them hunting etc and they have all enjoyed themself's at the end of the day i have been on this site for 2 years im a donator fair enough iv had some dogs go through my hands but that means nothing as of who i am because i have sold a few dogs im a pedlar not a decent guy who everyone thinks lets all be hard and gang up over a pc .... 90% of the dogs iv sold were other peoples if someone ses oh cheers for selling my dog theres a bag of meal or theres a tenner you say thanks dont you as i would do the same for a boy you people's ethics are unreal where do you think these types of dogs come from all come from a breeder at somepoint and every breeder is a dealer as 9 times out of ten they will breed more once so technicaly 90% of the people on here have sold more dogs than me as some have 3 litters a year of sometimes 10 or more pups thats 30 dogs a year ... where do they all go cause i can assure you you canot guarantee where 30 dogs go year in year out i have never advertised one litter the dogs have all been working aniamls that serve people well . end of the day you lot have bount to have realised i am who i am a spade is a spade with me take me out ill take you out give me suhink ill give you suhink blah blah but i dont see the need for a newbie to come on here and have digs at opeiople who have contributed alot more to the site than 5 bloody minutes of bull sh*t !!

i aint been on this site all that long but kreet who the f**k are you your the biggest dog dealing scum on this f*****g site.!!!!!!!! good luck with your sale mate hpe the dog finds a good genuine working home.

Edited by john boy