Collie greyhound 1s x Hancock,genuine

Guest stormy

As above,This little dog has just come in season yesterday so has finished for the year with me,She works the lamp, ferrets and roughs up well with stamina to run day and night, she is genuine half x hancock 22inches ats,ear tats as proof,good working home only,Anyone intrested should pm please,Genuine reason for sale,150 pounds,no offers please as she is a very inteligent good natured little dog thankyou,

-11.jpg

-5-1.jpg

Edited by stormy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
As above,This little dog has just come in season yesterday so has finished for the year with me,She works the lamp, ferrets and roughs up well, she is genuine half x hancock,ear tats as proof,good working home only,Anyone intrested should pm please,Genuine reason for sale, thankyou,
why you getting rid of her :whistling:
As above,This little dog has just come in season yesterday so has finished for the year with me,She works the lamp, ferrets and roughs up well, she is genuine half x hancock,ear tats as proof,good working home only,Anyone intrested should pm please,Genuine reason for sale, thankyou,
why you getting rid of her :whistling:

We are moveing and my dad says there is no room for her as he has his own lurchers and i want a plummer terrier in the future when things get better for us,All questions to pm now please from people that are genuinly intrested,Thankyou, :)

Yes,His been useing her while his dog is recovering from a bad cut,We are in East Anglia but dad said if someone with a good home wants her ,he will be happy to meet them.

She has been in peak fitness but as i said she has just come into season yesterday so she will not be runnig for a few weeks otherwise i would still be working her till the end of the season,

a bit new to be selling dogs ... why sell her to get a plumer terrier if she is a handy tool cant see what use a plumer will be unless you fancy the show ring and the odd rat . nice enough bitch but i would hold of till she come out of season to prevent someone buying her to take a litter from !

a bit new to be selling dogs ... why sell her to get a plumer terrier if she is a handy tool cant see what use a plumer will be unless you fancy the show ring and the odd rat . nice enough bitch but i would hold of till she come out of season to prevent someone buying her to take a litter from !

"A bit new to selling dogs" :icon_eek::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

So is epups then :laugh:

im 14,I have to do what my dad tells me and he wants me to sell her,He doesnt mind if someone wants her to breed,Aslong as its not purely for breeding,She is used to regular work so she could'nt go to a pet home of somewhere she woud be kennaled for long periods of time but we cant take her where we are going,

read my post again a bit new to be selling as in why is a newbie aloud to post when a donator can be band for selling to much the rule was changed to only donators being aloud to sell now if you sell to much you can be revoked of your membership so why can a newbie post a dog for sale ? especialy when he is selling an in heat bitch whitch does nothing but atrackd the pedlars as a money making object . we are trying to prevent pedeling on here now are we not so realy guiding the lad into not selling her till she is out of seaon is a good thing is it not ....