Baikal question..

I've had my Baikal 12 bore o/u for a while now and have been doing a bit of Clay Shooting (going again this Satuday)

I plan to do all sorts of Shooting Including, Rough, Driven Pheasant, Decoying, Wild Fowling etc..

Anybody know what Choke this Gun usually comes In?

Also, what would be the best Choke for my kind of Shooting?

Cheers, Butch ;)

I think you could pick up a Baikal of the exact same model and "listed" spec, that was made two minutes after each other and they would still have different chokes.

Next time you go to your local gunny, take it with you and ask him to check it for you with his Micrometer, to tell you the amount of restriction from the bore size to the muzzle.

He'll then convert that into the standard choke sizes for you roughly.

I.e. Skeet = 0.005th of restriction though to Full = approx 0.040th of restriction.

SS :thumbs:

I've had my Baikal 12 bore o/u for a while now and have been doing a bit of Clay Shooting (going again this Satuday)

I plan to do all sorts of Shooting Including, Rough, Driven Pheasant, Decoying, Wild Fowling etc..

Anybody know what Choke this Gun usually comes In?

Also, what would be the best Choke for my kind of Shooting?

Cheers, Butch ;)

they are 3/4 and full choke mate you will want 1/4 and half for rough shooting cheers dooson