motorbiking ferrets

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To ride your bike on the road you will have to pass a CBT.One of the first things they will teach you is don't Carie stuff on your back.When you come off as you will,you will seriously damage your back not to mention the poor ferrets.Put them in a top box.As for the rest of your gear why not ask the farmer if you can lock it away somewhere on the farm, just a suggestion.

I used to travel from Edinburgh to Aldershot and back with my whippet/greyhound in a bergan on my back just his head sticking out the top and tied round his neck.I was never stoped by the old bill and when I stoped to let him have a wee he'd climb back in on his own he loved it.I really miss that dog and that bike K100.The things you do for a bit of "sport"Ha Ha.

Anyway enjoy your bike and good hunting P1 :)

Edited by para1
Passenger could hold a few in each hand eh! :D

a sidecar would be even better , i remember me dad having one when i was little & he upgraded to a reliant robin :laugh:

Sorry Kay that wasn't an upgrade :blink:

Oi it got 4 off us to Cornwall every year for 2 weeks , when the summers where hot & icecream was made from cream :laugh:

a sidecar would be even better , i remember me dad having one when i was little & he upgraded to a reliant robin :laugh:

Oi it got 4 off us to Cornwall every year for 2 weeks , when the summers where hot & icecream was made from cream :laugh:

Bring back proper ice cream!

Yea your right but I bet that was one hot little moter :laugh:

Well as i recall it it got me dad to work , cheap to run didnt rot & had 4 seats , it was over 30 yrs ago mind you , i imagine what few are left & in good nick are quite collectable now to them who want the things

Would'nt want to go out in one lamping though eh!

You want to try sitting in the back going flat out in one :laugh: oh its all coming back now

You wanna try sitting in ours - When it rains, it's like a fishtank :clapper:

what you got :laugh:

Off topic i know but, have you had an insurance quote yet? my mate was wanting a 125cc for running around on and the cheapest was £4k.

i personlly would use a car bit more room for all your kit and can take the gun as well.

well im 17 when i start and with no noclaims and only a CBT my bike is £362.70 to insure 3rd party fire and theft with 100£ volantary excess. thisc fuguire goes up for less excess etc

£100 excess isn't too shoddy :thumbs: Mine's £250, and £400 isn't unheard of.

Off topic i know but, have you had an insurance quote yet? my mate was wanting a 125cc for running around on and the cheapest was £4k.

i personlly would use a car bit more room for all your kit and can take the gun as well.

well im 17 when i start and with no noclaims and only a CBT my bike is £362.70 to insure 3rd party fire and theft with 100£ volantary excess. thisc fuguire goes up for less excess etc

£100 excess isn't too shoddy :thumbs: Mine's £250, and £400 isn't unheard of.

Yep, mine's a £400 excess... on a £700 policy - anyone care to guess what i ride????

And i'm 24 with 7years ncb!

Once took on a policy with (if i remember correctly) Equity Red Star, with £650 compulsory excess and they also wanted me to add a voluntary excess of £250! the bike was only insured at £1000 value... Err doesn't voluntary mean i don't have to do it???? lol