motorbiking ferrets

i have got a 125cc hondaXLR(foranyone who likes bikes) which i will be ridiing in a few months once im 17 and i am also getting ferrets in the summer, now comes the good part;

if i have the box on my back or mounted on the bike would it be ok to ride to my permission and back with me ferrets on me back. as well as my other kit? or would they die of fright and the wind?

sorry if this sounds dumb but i think it could work

Edited by ellir0305

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferret feller

iv come off my bike more times then id like too say.... all the times if id been carrying a box it would have been squished and the contents squisheder....

i wouldent do it mate.... besides where would you put the shoval?

iv come off my bike more times then id like too say.... all the times if id been carrying a box it would have been squished and the contents squisheder....

go more careful then but think about it if your careful it no worse than in a car

go more careful then but think about it if your careful it no worse than in a car

my ferrets dont even like me starting mine in the garden ............

stealthy must have some relaxed ferrets then

do you even have ferrets ? plus parking the bike near the burys is likely to result in digsif not were would you put the bike ?

Edited by ferret boy charlie

do you even have ferrets ?

i am getting them this summer it was a question to ask if it would work not to start an argument

Guest mickyrichardson
i have got a 125cc hondaXLR(foranyone who likes bikes) which i will be ridiing in a few months once im 17 and i am also getting ferrets in the summer, now comes the good part;

if i have the box on my back or mounted on the bike would it be ok to ride to my permission and back with me ferrets on me back. as well as my other kit? or would they die of fright and the wind?

buy a side car for them get a couple of helmets spot on lol

Use mates shovel, G force sends them to sleep, just put more bedding in to stop them piling up on the brakes, does'nt seem to faze them after 70 miles, think they may even like the feeling of exceleration, or at least they hav'nt said they don't. :D:D

buy a side car for them get a couple of helmets spot on lol

cheers!

and ferret boy charlie

i would put the bike in the farmyard or driveway of the farm not near the burys itas just to get there as i dont have a car. once there i would walk around