Shropshire hunters

Fed up of waiting for my present hunting partner to get off his arse, and prefer hunting with pals. Anyone in Shropshire/Oswestry area doing anything and fancy someone else tagging along. Got plenty of ground, so happy to take others out also.

Got ferrets and a whippet, also do some shotgun shooting... :)

hi, i live in shrewsbury, i am relatively new to ferreting so would like to come out with you and pick up a few tips. im self employed so can get time off easy enough. i have 2 jills and a whippet x. im also into shooting air rifles and shotguns. drop me a message and we can go sometime.

Edited by solostoke
Fed up of waiting for my present hunting partner to get off his arse, and prefer hunting with pals. Anyone in Shropshire/Oswestry area doing anything and fancy someone else tagging along. Got plenty of ground, so happy to take others out also.

Got ferrets and a whippet, also do some shotgun shooting... :)

hi mate im form wrexham can help you out there i got land to go to and 2 spaneils ferrets to we can go on yours one week and mine the next. have you not been in gabowen with your dogs

• 4 weeks later...
yer i went out with deeley and neail lamping top lads....

neils saluki grey takes them out of squat aswell.... imagine that on my permission solostoke :o:laugh:

Theres loads of people by you then Willy , looks like you might make some new friends ;)

yer i went out with deeley and neail lamping top lads....

neils saluki grey takes them out of squat aswell.... imagine that on my permission solostoke :o:laugh:

Theres loads of people by you then Willy , looks like you might make some new friends ;)

Willy moves round men alot.... dont you willy. Although saying the 'W' word might stimulate him a bit so I will stop. :clapper: