got a problem guys can u help?????

hi pll,s

slight problem here,,,,i have a neibour who i know well over the last 4/5years,,,,,,,she has a bitch who she wants to breed , so she can have a pup out off ( which i find understandble---as she wants a pup from her dog ),,,,,but her dog she is unsure off breeding---1st she was told staffie x alsation,,,2nd opion was staffie x collie x grey (possabillty due to her dog size and has diffrent eye color 22in and diffrent eye color

one night (in 2007 ) i was alittle drunk and she said she was wanting to breed her bitch,,,and was hinting at my dog,s,,,,me being me and worse for ware,,,said aye no problem,,,, :o (somthig i regreted saying

then her bitch came into season ( luckly she didnt know the dates,,,,and came to late with her bitch---her bitch came in a 2nd time and i made up an excuse,,,,,but now her bitch has came into season again ,,,and yes uve guessed it ---she has read up on bitches season so she know,s excact times

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HER BREEDING TO GET A PUP OUT OFF HER BITCH ,,,,I THINK THATS VERY UNDERSTANDBLE,,,,,,BUT [bANNED TEXT] THE HELL SHE GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OFF PUPS,,,,,,,I,E SAY THERE STAFFIE X COLLIE X GREY CROSSED WITH A RACING WHIP X GREY,,,,,( OR A STAFFIE X ALSATION CROSSED WITH A WHIP X GREY [bANNED TEXT] USE WOULD THEY PUPS BE TO ANYONE????????????? IVE ALSO ASKED HER [bANNED TEXT] R U SELLING PUPS FOR???? THINKING SHE,S DOING IT FOR MONEY ,,SHE SAID £30 JUST TO COVER THE FOOD COSTS,,,,,AS I ONLY WANT MY PUP,,,,,WHICH ITHOUGHT FAIR ENOUGH

THE REASON IAM ASKING IS ILL TAKE A PHOTO OF HER BITCH ( LATER & AND POST ON HERE)COS IAM INTRESTED ON [bANNED TEXT] SHE IS CROSSED WITH,,,,,,,,,AS WHEN IT COMES TO BULL OR STAFFIES I HAVENT GOT A CLUE,,,,,,,,ALTHOUGH IAM X GAMEKEEPER IVE ONLY BEEN BROUGHT UP WITH GREYS///WHIPPET CROSSES////AND GUN DOGS

( ?????? SHOULD I AVOID HER FOR THE 3RD TIME,,,,AND RISK FALLING OUT WITH HER,,,,OR GIVE HER HER PUP,,,,AND HOPE REST OFF LITTER GOES TO A GOOD HOME,s ????)

I'd just tell her that, on second (sober) thought, you don't think it's a very good idea. What about all the other pups, where will they go? etc etc ... there's enough pups/dogs with no homes out there to be adding more just for the sake of neigbourly relations ;)

thanz guy for ur replys,,,,,,,,,,,,,iam thinking the same lines as u

( out off intrest for myself as thats the reason i come on his fourm as it has good information and top dog men ,,,,ill post pic of bitch later just to see if anyone has more input off cross or breeding )

iam going to sugest to my neibour,,,,,not to breed and ,,let her read this topic,,,which i think , will help to presude her not to breed ,,just for a pup,,,,,,LETS BE HONEST SHE COULD BUY IN A PUP,,, WHICH WOULD KEEP HER DOG COMPANY JUST ASWELL,AND JUST AS MUCH PLEASURE,,

( p,s out off intrest ,,,,,,(staffie x alsation X 1/2 grey x 1/2 whippet),,,,,,,,intresting as it may seem ,,,,,,think pup,s would stuggle in finding homes ----------------------

or if it was --(staffie -collie x grey X 1/2 grey x 1/2 whippet),,,more intresting than 1st cross,,,,,,,still,,,in my book she would struggle to give pups away,,up here

,,,BUT IAM 100% AGAINST BREEDING AS IAM THINKING OF REST OF PUPS ON THIS GROSS ,,UP HERE,,,,,,,,,IF SHE FALL,S OUT WITH ME FAIR ENOUGH,,,IVE GOT TO DO [bANNED TEXT] IS RIGHT,,,, :gunsmilie:

THANZ FOR UR REPLYS :victory:

putup a pic o her dog so we can see her

ste

WILL DO MATE,, 2NIGHT,,,,,,,COS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HER BREEDING ASWHEEL,,,,,,COS I DONT HAVE,NT A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO STAFFIE,S,,,,,( AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AND LEARN,,,,,,,,,ILL GIVE HER EXCACT HEIGHT AND TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS ,,,,FOR U ,,,TO SEE [bANNED TEXT] SHE IS CROSSED WITH :gunsmilie:

THANZ BOB

Edited by whip x grey

managed to find a picture of her on old computer,,,,,,,just the one pic,,,,she seems to have brown,,with touch of blue in each eye,,,

,,like i said i dont have a clue when it comes to these type,s of dogs, as i dont have much to do with these sort off breed,s,,,( ??? is she a cross ??? )

????? and if iam right if u put these type shape off dogs,,to a whippet x greyhound ,,,??? dont u run the risk off bully whippet x,s with under shot jaws????

picture

pic1-14.jpg

Guest little lurcher

why not show her various rescue sites full of dogs of unknown breeding desperate for homes and the death row appeals? she may well react to that? appeal to her better nature and tell her the TRUTH its a bad idea and well bred pups aint selling at what they should and something with no plus points will become a rescue dog???

hi im sure you know i bitch i have pogue mahone , off george the cap

Guest night time my time
hi pll,s

slight problem here,,,,i have a neibour who i know well over the last 4/5years,,,,,,,she has a bitch who she wants to breed , so she can have a pup out off ( which i find understandble---as she wants a pup from her dog ),,,,,but her dog she is unsure off breeding---1st she was told staffie x alsation,,,2nd opion was staffie x collie x grey (possabillty due to her dog size and has diffrent eye color 22in and diffrent eye color

one night (in 2007 ) i was alittle drunk and she said she was wanting to breed her bitch,,,and was hinting at my dog,s,,,,me being me and worse for ware,,,said aye no problem,,,, :o (somthig i regreted saying

then her bitch came into season ( luckly she didnt know the dates,,,,and came to late with her bitch---her bitch came in a 2nd time and i made up an excuse,,,,,but now her bitch has came into season again ,,,and yes uve guessed it ---she has read up on bitches season so she know,s excact times

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HER BREEDING TO GET A PUP OUT OFF HER BITCH ,,,,I THINK THATS VERY UNDERSTANDBLE,,,,,,BUT [bANNED TEXT] THE HELL SHE GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OFF PUPS,,,,,,,I,E SAY THERE STAFFIE X COLLIE X GREY CROSSED WITH A RACING WHIP X GREY,,,,,( OR A STAFFIE X ALSATION CROSSED WITH A WHIP X GREY [bANNED TEXT] USE WOULD THEY PUPS BE TO ANYONE????????????? IVE ALSO ASKED HER [bANNED TEXT] R U SELLING PUPS FOR???? THINKING SHE,S DOING IT FOR MONEY ,,SHE SAID £30 JUST TO COVER THE FOOD COSTS,,,,,AS I ONLY WANT MY PUP,,,,,WHICH ITHOUGHT FAIR ENOUGH

THE REASON IAM ASKING IS ILL TAKE A PHOTO OF HER BITCH ( LATER & AND POST ON HERE)COS IAM INTRESTED ON [bANNED TEXT] SHE IS CROSSED WITH,,,,,,,,,AS WHEN IT COMES TO BULL OR STAFFIES I HAVENT GOT A CLUE,,,,,,,,ALTHOUGH IAM X GAMEKEEPER IVE ONLY BEEN BROUGHT UP WITH GREYS///WHIPPET CROSSES////AND GUN DOGS

( ?????? SHOULD I AVOID HER FOR THE 3RD TIME,,,,AND RISK FALLING OUT WITH HER,,,,OR GIVE HER HER PUP,,,,AND HOPE REST OFF LITTER GOES TO A GOOD HOME,s ????)

theres plenty of adds in countrymans read exactly like that!! dont breed mate,like someone said, quality bred guenuin pups arnt even selling at the mo so why add to the problem, iv had a few litters in my time but im not breeding anything this year for the simple reason there is a shortage of good working homes and plenty of adult dogs on the circet needing good homes already,i think its irrsponsable of anyone to breed at the mo unless its for a very good reason and pups are already spoken for.
I'd just tell her that, on second (sober) thought, you don't think it's a very good idea. What about all the other pups, where will they go? etc etc ... there's enough pups/dogs with no homes out there to be adding more just for the sake of neigbourly relations ;)

well said lurchergirl i`ll second that

why not show her various rescue sites full of dogs of unknown breeding desperate for homes and the death row appeals? she may well react to that? appeal to her better nature and tell her the TRUTH its a bad idea and well bred pups aint selling at what they should and something with no plus points will become a rescue dog???

pogue mahone,,,i think that was george,s brindle scratch dog ,,am i right ????

pogue mahone,,,i think that was george,s brindle scratch dog ,,am i right ????

if iam right this ur dog pogue mahone in the blue jacket,,racing at ayr a while back when george had her,,,,

pic

IMG_1195-1.jpg