77 now with Bryn 1x collie grey .

Had 77 rabbits, 3 big rabbits on the lamp now. Not bad for a 15month old 1st x collie grey dog. Had a couple of nights when he struggled catching :( Went out last night got 7 from 10 runs i think he is getting back on track. The last catch of the night was (class_ he ran the rabbit to the edge, the rabbit ran straight through the edge to the next field (out of the beam) he caught it, jumped the ditch and retrieved it straight back to me from two fields away (class).

Here you go nick, few pics, yes one is missing he had it for his dinner last night. Well done Bryn

agoodnightjoenbryn004.jpg

agoodnightjoenbryn005.jpg

agoodnightjoenbryn006.jpg

Guest night time my time

dogs turning out to be a cracking example of a 1st x collie greyhound mate,all them on his 1st ever season,man couldnt ask for more,recon his going to be a 1st class dog when his fully grown,certianly be thinking of useing him for a bitch if i was up your way to breed some genuin 3/4 xs out of a real worker,looking forward to seeing how he comes on next season once his fully grown,one strong stright dog you have there mate,keep up the good work, :clapper:

Guest night time my time
Had 77 rabbits, 3 big rabbits on the lamp now. Not bad for a 15month old 1st x collie grey dog. Had a couple of nights when he struggled catching :( Went out last night got 7 from 10 runs i think he is getting back on track. The last catch of the night was (class_ he ran the rabbit to the edge, the rabbit ran straight through the edge to the next field (out of the beam) he caught it, jumped the ditch and retrieved it straight back to me from two fields away (class).

Here you go nick, few pics, yes one is missing he had it for his dinner last night. Well done Bryn

lucky that 1st shot came out mate,bit of a shine on the ol head there. 7 out of 10 for a pup his age, spot on, whats he like daytime in the cover,my ol half x is in there like a springer,bolting and pinning them,
dogs turning out to be a cracking example of a 1st x collie greyhound mate,all them on his 1st ever season,man couldnt ask for more,recon his going to be a 1st class dog when his fully grown,certianly be thinking of useing him for a bitch if i was up your way to breed some genuin 3/4 xs out of a real worker,looking forward to seeing how he comes on next season once his fully grown,one strong stright dog you have there mate,keep up the good work, :clapper:

Thanks Mate, yes he as done really for his 1season [77] so far, not bad for a young dog. He is a good pace for a 1x collie grey, and his size 24ins 60lb he should be ok next season for any thing :whistling: . Yes maybe couple season's time , you could get some 3/4 xs from nice grey bitch to him. He definitely doing well at the moment :victory:

lucky that 1st shot came out mate,bit of a shine on the ol head there. 7 out of 10 for a pup his age, spot on, whats he like daytime in the cover,my ol half x is in there like a springer,bolting and pinning them,

The wife said put your hat on :clapper: , Bryn his great in the day, he will goin any cover he thinks he is a feckin Springer :clapper:

Guest night time my time
Thanks lads, what Ban :whistling:
yer,what ban, i found a marsh full of big blue eyes in the lamp the other night,gona take 2 1st x collie greys so im safe and find out what kind of beasts they were, :whistling:
Thanks lads, what Ban :whistling:
yer,what ban, i found a marsh full of big blue eyes in the lamp the other night,gona take 2 1st x collie greys so im safe and find out what kind of beasts they were, :whistling:

You will be in safe with Well bred colliex greys, they will tackle anything. :victory: