ruff coated fell terrier

for sale is a 18month old black bitch fell terrier which i got from a recently widowed lass. don't know here breeding but please note she is not stolen. she dosen't get on with my cocker so shes got to go. £100 pm for details

That looks a big dog mate has it done anything?

for sale is a 18month old black bitch fell terrier which i got from a recently widowed lass. don't know here breeding but please note she is not stolen. she dosen't get on with my cocker so shes got to go. £100 pm for details

That looks a big dog mate has it done anything?

she has done a couple of sessions ratting on a trainning line with my JRT as i don't trust her of the lead, just dsen't seem to want to listen to me. she dosen't like ferrets had to get a shed to stop her ripping the weld mesh.

she is 13inchs and weights about 8kgs

im in hampshire

SO SHE'S NOT KEEN ON OTHER DOGS,DOESNT LISTEN TO YOU, DUZNT LIKE FERRETS AND ISNT TOO HAPPY ABOUT BEING KENNELED? GUD LUCK WITH THE SALE MATE.........

WHO'S THE £100 FOR?... YOU OR THE BUYER????

Edited by BRYKAY
Guest hornman

at least you have told the truth about the dog mate good on you for that, but i think you are going to be stuck with it even if you were going to give the dog away free ,

where are you mate ? i have a pup booked out a bitch identicle to that she is a very handy dog below and above ground

have you got a buyer for it mate

no but hese got one for the pup and that does the lot lol :D