Any way to stop a whippet yelping when casing a rabbit?

give it easy rabbs and see how it fares with them or give it to a non working pet home ,i had a dog yelp me takeing it to young on hard rabbs gave it time off from rabbs concentrated or bigger game she took to them and never yelpes on them or any other game ,with her it was because she was highly bred with to much balls she quitend down and now is fine but she was going to heaven if she never showed the promise the breeding she had in her she came thru and now agood dog

saw that to with dogs yelping with other dogs through frustration run her solo until mature ,saw it when i ran my very fast grew with my mates lurcher some nites if we were just a walk and something got up with dogs of leash ,but on her own alot better,some dogs have brains some havent and yelp thru frustraition and cant cope with another dog with them beating them etc

Ow and she only does it on the lamp, never in day light and only when running with other dogs!

dogs can get pi*sy when other dogs are about, only take her out on her own for a while, and maybe let her grow a bit without chasing for a while, if you take a break when you come back to it she might find it less frustrating

Thanks guys, just i dont want a dog yelping, other wise shel have to go.

Il leave it for a while and see if shes ok and get her ferreting and bring her back lamping at a later date and only on her oen.

Last night took the whippet lamping with another mate and his pup and when she chased a rabbit she kept yelping, is there anyway i can stop it?

Dont take it out just yet, it is either physically or mentally not ready, either will make it yip in frustration, wait a couple of weeks try again on some easy rabbits, theres no rush, rather wait a month or two than spoil a otherwise good dog.