im a travilling man" stoping in cambrige and want to know how many travillers are on the hunting life ??

I live in a trailer have done for many years, I'm not a traveller as I have no wheels on my wagon :laugh: . My most recent and local hunting friend for the past couple of years is from traveling decent but is more of a Gorger recently as he has a morgage, a lease hire transit and a loan on a car. He is more of a Gorger than I :laugh: the bread and butter eating fecker :clapper:

Edited by leegreen

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a Mate Of Mine Is/ Used To Be a Traveller,

Its The Bad Ones That Get The Good Ones a Bad Name At The End Of The Day...

His Parents Are One Of The Kindest People Ive Met!

It Can Take Years To Get a Good Name, Yet It Can Take Minuets To Get a Bad One

i think that alot of people are to quick to judge. saying all travellers are theives is like saying all muslims are suicide bombers, or all blacks carry guns. btw i aint no racist, just its the only way i could think of getting my point across
i am not racist but i think u r [bANNED TEXT] well the first line eny way

never mind that bushy, what about the comp ;) and i dont mind the traveling fraternity, as long as they dont shat, dump rubbish, through shatty nappies, burn vans, (and don't get an illegal tipping fxxking fine, when it would cost me £50 for chucking a tab out of my car),,,,,in MY GARDEN, atb bushy and the rest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jack

i think that alot of people are to quick to judge. saying all travellers are theives is like saying all muslims are suicide bombers, or all blacks carry guns. btw i aint no racist, just its the only way i could think of getting my point across
i am not racist but i think u r [bANNED TEXT] well the first line eny way

???

never mind that bushy, what about the comp ;) and i dont mind the traveling fraternity, as long as they dont shat, dump rubbish, through shatty nappies, burn vans, (and don't get an illegal tipping fxxking fine, when it would cost me £50 for chucking a tab out of my car),,,,,in MY GARDEN, atb bushy and the rest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jack
comps on sunday"...........i dont want to know what you think about travillers" and i dont want a slaging match??? i just want to know how many are on the hunting life. :search:
comps on sunday"...........i dont want to know what you think about travillers" and i dont want a slaging match??? i just want to know how many are on the hunting life. :search:

fair comment bushy, no slagging match intended ;) atb with the comp on sunday :thumbs: jack

Iv had em twice round my dads house asking if they can have my old banger, corse my dad told him a fw strict words and they were on their way in their transit van.

Some live by me and have these 4 massive rotties that i cant walk past the road because they will actually kill me and ma dogs if i wanted to get some of my best permission. And their always off their chains guarding the scrap yard, right next to public road aswell.

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo. Had one too many things nicked by the buggers since I was born. I dont care if its a sweeping generalization, but I also dont care what the gypsys think. And also, I heard there was a gypsy on this site that thinks he has the best bushing dogs in the country :haha: I cant remember who though... :hmm: whoever it was, was a total joke

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Your a total fuckwit young fellah and should be banned from this site!