Plummer pups playing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't expect that, I just thought you might like to see some pictures of working terriers, I now know not to post anymore pictures on this sight. To the powers that be I would appreciate it if you would withdraw any posts or pictures I have submitted to save upsetting people with pictures that don't conform to there own narrow minded oppinion of what constitutes a workig terrier. Thank you to those with constructive oppinions and to the rest of you its your loss. goodbye.

Lensman

Don't let them get to you Lensman. They are lovely pics of the pups.

To those who asked about them working - well, they are only pups but they are out of working dogs. I believe both pups are doing very well for their age. Their sire is pictured below. He was sweet too Im sure you'll agree ;)

sony1-1.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

Edited to add, not sure why pics of two pups out of working parents was moved to the "general" section either. There are plenty of other non-working pics and posts on there - "Do you like my pup, etc etc etc"......

The same pups last month - one of them has already entered.

DSC_0292-235.jpg

DSC_0291-234.jpg

Ive seen plummers in wales and cumbria and norfolk. and all were bloody great on all that was thrown in front of them. I admit theres some crap but there is in all breeds. so cmon guys. if this is the persons chosen dog lets support him not slag him hes one of us remember.. fight the fight and stand up together,

Probably the title Millet, but like I said theres far less deserving threads in the earthdog working terrier section - as I'm sure you will agree - same goes for the lurchers. If it had to be moved, for whatever reason, then I think photography would have been more appropriate.

To those who asked about them working - well, they are only pups but they are out of working dogs. I believe both pups are doing very well for their age. Their sire is pictured below. He was sweet too Im sure you'll agree ;)

sony1-1.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

the sires a cracker mate,to many people on here slaging every one off,it does nt matter what breed you have or what you work,we should all stick together.

sony1-1.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

Edited to add, not sure why pics of two pups out of working parents was moved to the "general" section either. There are plenty of other non-working pics and posts on there - "Do you like my pup, etc etc etc"......

The same pups last month - one of them has already entered.

DSC_0292-235.jpg

DSC_0291-234.jpg

Has the dog in the top pic been in close proximity to another Plummer? I note he's injured.