DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

it amaze's me how people always jump to me .... i have not advertised or sold one litter ?? why not pick on some of the people selling 2 3 or 4 litters a year christ they are puting out at least 6 pups per litter some of the coursing dogs are over 500 bux so they are making a mint they sell as much if not more than i have all in and they do it every year but i supose thats ok they bread them there selfs ... why we are over run with the bloody things already iv already said it i was stupid to advertise all my mates dogs and yeah iv had one or two of my own but i was 19 just started out on my own with a girl and 2 kids i was LEARNING everyone needs to some how if ten of the dogs actualy belonged to me or were conected to me then i would be surprised the others were other people and i wont be doing it again iv now grown up a bit have a decent kennel with a couple of decent dogs and iv been out with some people of the site and had a good crack now why not instead of all jumping into a mob like the anti's get over my past and let me get on with my hobbie as after all hunting and dogs are my hobbie and my life its a bit of a joke when every time something like this is up automaticly you all start shouting kreet when there are many more sold as much and more than me.

i have no dogs advertised and havent advertised one in a while so get over your selfs and find a new obsetion if you spent half the time obsesing on your wife's as you do on me you maybe wouldnt sit on a stupid forum bikering like kids all nite.

it amaze's me how people always jump to me .... i have not advertised or sold one litter ?? why not pick on some of the people selling 2 3 or 4 litters a year christ they are puting out at least 6 pups per litter some of the coursing dogs are over 500 bux so they are making a mint they sell as much if not more than i have all in and they do it every year but i supose thats ok they bread them there selfs ... why we are over run with the bloody things already iv already said it i was stupid to advertise all my mates dogs and yeah iv had one or two of my own but i was 19 just started out on my own with a girl and 2 kids i was LEARNING everyone needs to some how if ten of the dogs actualy belonged to me or were conected to me then i would be surprised the others were other people and i wont be doing it again iv now grown up a bit have a decent kennel with a couple of decent dogs and iv been out with some people of the site and had a good crack now why not instead of all jumping into a mob like the anti's get over my past and let me get on with my hobbie as after all hunting and dogs are my hobbie and my life its a bit of a joke when every time something like this is up automaticly you all start shouting kreet when there are many more sold as much and more than me.

i have no dogs advertised and havent advertised one in a while so get over your selfs and find a new obsetion if you spent half the time obsesing on your wife's as you do on me you maybe wouldnt sit on a stupid forum bikering like kids all nite.

kreet at least with a pup the new owners would have a chance to make a dog out of it, you were selling everyone elses wank cast off dogs, that more thanb likely were already f****d :(

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.

Please have a look at your last sentence. You joined on the 2nd of Feb and you have posted 22 times!!!!

Guest Gavkent

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.

Please have a look at your last sentence. You joined on the 2nd of Feb and you have posted 22 times!!!!

only posted 22 times so not to upset anyone cos i got post in for sale.anyway grounds been hard and snowed in nothing better to do and anyway must of touched a nerve eh armchair man.

the dogs i was selling for others were fine all under 2 years old you know your self if a dog doesnt get walked every day and fed every day it wont do out the lad that i sold them for can hardly walk himself 100 yards it was nout at all to do with the dogs it was all the owner i know what you mean with it only being f**kd dogs for sale down your way but these people dont ever run the dogs hardly to damage them they have em a few weeks barely feed them and get board of them the people who have bought them have turned them into handy dogs . due to the stick i get on here is dont advertise other peoples dogs for them now im asked to do it day in day out there are dogs going free the now but i wouldnt even think of puting them on here for the boys as its not there name that gets it !!

Guest dirtydawg2

could mention a few names who think there gods on here but the truth behind the computer screen is different they selling dogs left right and centre, they get them free, cheap or nicked and spill some shit story about how mint they are and have mint parents but they pure shit ex racer greyhounds! the breeding should be left to dog lads that have done it for years and breed for a reason eg. to carry a line or for pups they will keep and not try and make profit and know the pups will end up with a good working life for life!

could mention a few names who think there gods on here but the truth behind the computer screen is different they selling dogs left right and centre, they get them free, cheap or nicked and spill some shit story about how mint they are and have mint parents but they pure shit ex racer greyhounds! the breeding should be left to dog lads that have done it for years and breed for a reason eg. to carry a line or for pups they will keep and not try and make profit and know the pups will end up with a good working life for life!

why not spill the beans then....

Guest Gavkent
RECENTLY JUST JOINED AS MEMBER BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU. WHY SHOULD 'OLD DOG LADS BE ABLE TO CARRY ON A LINE OF PUPS? US YOUNGSTERS ARE LEARNING AND LEARNING FAST, HALF OF SO CALLED GOOD BREEDERS MIGHT HAVE HAD GOOD NAMES IN 70s BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING AND BETTER DOGS AROUND AND IF YOUR LIKE ME GET MORE ENJOYMENT WORKING DOGS THAT IVE BRED MYSELF WITHOUT HELP FROM OLD BREEDS. THE FEELING WHEN THEY DO WELL IS TENFOLD. SORRY OLD TIMERS MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW LINES.

dont see point in breeding when theres thousands of dogs being bred anyway, half them end in the rescue centres. and DD didnt say old dog lads if you read it, but you should know what your doing before you just think about lining your pocket at least have some hunting years behind you and decent dogs to breed from,not saying you havent or dont gavkent but most younguns do it for money!. Im only 22 so only young but the old timers could run rings around us with there knowllege, i was always brought up to have respect for my elders even if they are wrong sometimes i wouldnt dare say it, i would of had my face taken off.

replying to whoevers it was quote about cant afford to buy a quality dog - GET A LIFE!! If you cant afford a couple of hundred quid which is all a certain well known breeder charges then you cant afford the upkeep! spent 3 hours down the vets yesterday because our youngest bitch was out chasing around in a field with our other dog, some how she found some Barbed wire we think must have been lying around and has baddly ripped inside front and back right legs, one rip as big as jam jar lid. OK so you may feel happy to stich up at home but my dog was in pain and I believe in giving her the best available to me (Yes that does include the fire and the setee if she wants it!)

I came out of the vets £120 lighter, but with a dog who will be fine in a couple of weeks. Point I am trying to get across is that I wasnt planning this outlay, not worth claiming off insurance, but if you are complaining about a couple of hundred to buy a dog being too much then you cant afford the vets bills to look after it like it deserves.

We had to wait 10 years before we were in the right situation to be able to have dogs, Financial and security wise.

Well done THL for trying to reduce the pup/dog flogging!

Guest Gavkent
replying to whoevers it was quote about cant afford to buy a quality dog - GET A LIFE!! If you cant afford a couple of hundred quid which is all a certain well known breeder charges then you cant afford the upkeep! spent 3 hours down the vets yesterday because our youngest bitch was out chasing around in a field with our other dog, some how she found some Barbed wire we think must have been lying around and has baddly ripped inside front and back right legs, one rip as big as jam jar lid. OK so you may feel happy to stich up at home but my dog was in pain and I believe in giving her the best available to me (Yes that does include the fire and the setee if she wants it!)

I came out of the vets £120 lighter, but with a dog who will be fine in a couple of weeks. Point I am trying to get across is that I wasnt planning this outlay, not worth claiming off insurance, but if you are complaining about a couple of hundred to buy a dog being too much then you cant afford the vets bills to look after it like it deserves.

We had to wait 10 years before we were in the right situation to be able to have dogs, Financial and security wise.

Well done THL for trying to reduce the pup/dog flogging!

I also have taken dogs to vets and theyre a rip off same as a garage to fix car, got charged 180 for barbed wire cuts myself with arteries cut, wrapped my sock around it to stop bleeding took to vets sharpish only for him to stitch bandage, give injection, and antibiotics, three months later same dog done same thing jumping fence but other leg. This time got super glue out and my scar is now invisible, dogs fine and cost me nothing. Wher i come from to buy a dog killing at least three regular needs couple a grand, got a few dogs doing it now, stand me in nothing, its only a hobby not my life, rather spend my hard earned cash on my children. but still love sport 100%. at least with a pup you know what its done, when my dogs kill for me i jump with joy, but would it be the same if i bought a dog already running that cost me the money, i dont think so, what if it breaks a leg, spend another few grand, or what if pc plod takes him. everyones entitled to their opinion as i am, just dont thing we should be picked on for selling four/five pups every three years, especially when they are going to working homes and encouraging others to start this sport we all love.

why dont you set a charge for anyone wanting to sell or buy on here nomatter who it is or wat it is got to be good for the running and maintaining of this site NO ?

they have done that but people started moanin that it would cost a fiver then all the shite was back on again can you sort the bumpin up gangs out to jd they dont read posts so ferk them off !!!!!!!!!!!!get them to stick to the rules or go somewhere else yis earthy

yeh it cost me a fiver to look at a dog on preloved pets,which was worth it i did end up buying the dog.

well said kreet.
Guest GoneToGround1

the decent ones are the ones for free, shite is usually for sale, shite who locals dont want so they have to sell to people from away who dont know the backround, decent is either all booked before birth or at a very young age or either half the litter booked and the rest culled, not forgetting the shite culled too....