ferreting courses

ye and with the dollar strong youll get people coming over buy and with the euro strong to ,im sitting thinking ive took dozens out over the years ,done work for the b a s c , done better than the guys running it ,been a good host to many , ye an idea to the future as i can accomadate fishing potting for lobsters and show them how its done ,as for my nite time jaunts well thtas for them who are not giving a hoot about the way things are ,got an 8 metre cygnus fast worker could accomadate people fishing doing a bit netting and pulling lobster traps , its away i think to go as all these things will be gone in time and not many want to learn people ,how that way of life is , imagine trapping your own lobsters catching fish learn how tides work and weather feild or water , being serouis i dont no if im ready to open up to any c for a few dollars maybe but well , ill see

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think what you wany stealthy had many a people up hunting and they keep coming back cant be that bad or wouldnt get them coming over got several pm s from guys but will advertise it on the write mags ,as you cant beat going with knowledgble guys gals who have the land and no how to work it ,thanks , and im not a no it all listen to many an expiernced guy gal in there chosen feild ,but no time for eejits and time wasters or dreamers

You have just said it all mate

(but no time for eejits and time wasters or dreamers) IE most of your would be customers,

In my view not the quality's of a good instructor.

had a few guys out yesterday wi ferrets had good time not an easy day but a good day cheers lads

good idea but pitty you couldnt sort some sort of course for kids my oldest lad is 23 and he been in to ferreting and dogs since he was 5ish but what he complains about is kids getting ferrets and dogs and a lot leave a lot of damage behind if there was some way for kids to be tort the [bANNED TEXT] ways would be great , he gets kids coming to go out but when they turn up theres allways about 10 of em so he aint got patients with that many haha . we need to keep the young ones interested in hunting to keep the sport going :thumbs:

very true had my nephews out since small gave him his first lurcher when he was 5 now 22 a man and gave him a lurher this year to carry on mostly for hare flushing but ill get him switched on , ye realy it has to be taught yound the hunting game and it would be a very good day had a few days with the basc takeing young ones out and showing them with parents to dogs the llot ove rbuy in usa they have lots of hunting trips summer camps to educate people as alot need it to get them started , and well with the [bANNED TEXT] kind of tutuion theyll get a eucaition thta comps books and dvds will never give them as there doingit on the big stage we had maybe 10 at the young shots club m somelaugh but 4 guys to help so went well

very true had my nephews out since small gave him his first lurcher when he was 5 now 22 a man and gave him a lurher this year to carry on mostly for hare flushing but ill get him switched on , ye realy it has to be taught yound the hunting game and it would be a very good day had a few days with the basc takeing young ones out and showing them with parents to dogs the llot ove rbuy in usa they have lots of hunting trips summer camps to educate people as alot need it to get them started , and well with the [bANNED TEXT] kind of tutuion theyll get a eucaition thta comps books and dvds will never give them as there doingit on the big stage we had maybe 10 at the young shots club m somelaugh but 4 guys to help so went well

good to hear you have took interest in young ones hope you can sort some thing out . i would gladley pay for my 13 year old to go on a course he knows a bit but theres lots he dont and he would take more notice of some one showing him than me trying to tell him

wouldnt be a problem to take him out as long as your there for a while and he knows to behave and watch and learn and be calm ,had some out and they were hyper andd well , cheap baby sitter i thought but they were fine , i can see it as the way forward or all these feild sports are going to go the way of the dodo , got fourthousand acres to get lost in there local bed and breakfast you can sleep in fishermans hotel or mission only 15 pound a nite , i taut my nephews got them apprentiships now there good guys and they are into it now and totaly one hundre percent trust worthy and not scared to lend a hand in any feild digging butchering fishing so allround knowledgble young lads

50 purse nets 25 yarder camos realtree a new saw for cutting longnet poles xbox 360 games cloth dvds the lampers collection and some more hunting dvds new phone

Jesus! I'll bet sant was tired by the time he left your house, well done. :D

Guest little lurcher

id say go for it, without being taught the correct ways of the field and its crafts how else will the youth learn , also be great to show the less experienced the ways of the field? good luck to you with the venture if thats what you decide

wouldnt be a problem to take him out as long as your there for a while and he knows to behave and watch and learn and be calm ,had some out and they were hyper andd well , cheap baby sitter i thought but they were fine , i can see it as the way forward or all these feild sports are going to go the way of the dodo , got fourthousand acres to get lost in there local bed and breakfast you can sleep in fishermans hotel or mission only 15 pound a nite , i taut my nephews got them apprentiships now there good guys and they are into it now and totaly one hundre percent trust worthy and not scared to lend a hand in any feild digging butchering fishing so allround knowledgble young lads

he`s a good lad whin, hes been out with me and his elder brother hes not frightened of getting in with the work load