my new breeding program but have a small problem

Guest thetruth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thetruth

this was the mum to the pup , shot and semi retrieved . like i said they are from a proven line so do not doubt this pup at all

she does growl a bit when i try and pick it up , hence why it is slightly streched but apart from that she is one of the best i have owned

84997628hz4.jpg

39087793fs6.jpg

i sold my mate a bull greyhound pup 2 years ago. he worked it to full potential 100%. then sold it. it left him a present in his spaneil bitch.she had 1 pup. its only a young dog but seems to be doing well. i ll see if i can put a pic up of it. i havent spoken to him for a few months so i dont know what its done so far

people are quick to judge & slate when they could do more good by offering guidance & experience. Give the lad a break, people learn from their own mistakes. Thetruth, give ur project a go but maybe don't sell the pups. see how the first litter goes, good look, yis john

this was the mum to the pup , shot and semi retrieved . like i said they are from a proven line so do not doubt this pup at all

she does growl a bit when i try and pick it up , hence why it is slightly streched but apart from that she is one of the best i have owned

84997628hz4.jpg

39087793fs6.jpg

so the pup has picked up the traits of its mother i se it instictivly knows how to rip up game !

why does evryone keep saying the springer is a retriver :blink: the springer is just as its name impplies , its used to spring game from cover,. in other words its a flushing dog.

dont get me wrong alot of springers retrive well. but i have seen some on shoots that were usless.

having said all this i had a springer cross lurcher, but she died befor 1 year old, theres plenty of threads on here about springer crosses, and some pics.

i dont believe what im reading, and the only guidance i can give you is, wait till youve been in the game a little longer, and decide what dog you really want! instead of breeding these slow, rabbit eating lurchers, PLEASE! £200, are you real?

people are quick to judge & slate when they could do more good by offering guidance & experience. Give the lad a break, people learn from their own mistakes. Thetruth, give ur project a go but maybe don't sell the pups. see how the first litter goes, good look, yis john

John I entirely agree with your comments that people are quick to judge and slate. However, here we have two young dogs unproven, one who won't retrieve (as yet) and one from a rescue who eats her catch and who once belonged to a now dead farmer.

The qualifications for a decent litter don't look good. They might be in the future if the lad works at what he has and proves them.

Thetruth, would you be willing to run on a couple and have more patience than you are currently showing. Dogs need to be nutured and shown what you require of them.

To post ridiculous pictures of both of your potential suitors tearing apart a retrieve and ask for advice is simply setting yourself up to be shot at.

I conclude that I have set myself up for taking the bait in a well worded pisstake.

Dave

Guest fence_hopper

yes i know before you all jump on me that it is only a pup but it does come from good working stock but they are known not to retrieve very well so i would like to add a bit off springer to the mix for my next litter that i will hopefully be selling to good working homes.

the lurcher is sulukixgrey borzoixgrey bullx

the question is , the springer is a well fed dog but still wants to eat everthing it catches , i always feed it before i go out but he still has the same problem .

he is not too bad when i leave the other dogs at home but still a bit naughty.

well heres hoping the new litter will hopefully retrieve.

if anyone is intrested , the pups will be £200 geniune dog men only need apply

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: is this a joke where do these people come from? :crazy: labradorx bull grey the otherday whats going on obviosly there not true dog men or women just breeders or thick tw*ts please god help these people out there heads are all mest up and they now f*ck all about working RUNNINNG DOGS like i say only buy dogs if the person you buying them is right in the head lol