The UK is going to ratsh1t!

proberly gona open up a hornets nest here, but ok with all of that the police where rude, and out of order in it. But imagine the other side if they did find something, or maybe not him, but say just one person that day was found with something. Then they have done there job. Just shame they can not do it in a more better way.

Certanly would not have been overly happy had that happened to me; but a point of note from what has been posted above - these police officers are "real" police, British Transport Police are specifically tasked with policing transport systems, a big part of which is anti-terrorism work, as I think the officer said they are part of the CT unit. Under the terrorism laws stop & search teqneques are allowed without reason. As for performing a citizens arrest (Any Person Arrest) on the officer; would not work for one second. The P.A.C.E Act, wich governs citizens arrests is complex but you can only affect an "arrest" if a crime was commited and there is no warranted officer present to affect an arrest.

In this case however, I would quite probably be making a complaint to the Chief Constable about the atitude and manner of the search. Speaking objectivly its done the police no favours.