Working Terrier Photo's

Chaps, i have just had to delete a picture that even i found distastful.

Please, please,please have a think about the photo before you post it.

We DO NOT need to see pics of dogs in a bad way...

it does our cause no good, just more ammunition and another nail in the coffin.

Yes, at present the terrier lads amongst you can legally work a dog to ground, but for how much longer if horrendous photo's like that are posted and obviously kept by our enemies.

I ask myself "Why?" even think about posting a photograph of a dog in a bad way, what is there to prove? Nothing, of course.

So, please have a think before you post....many thanks...JD

Was a good post by the lad although could be a nasty pic in the wrong hands

lukey, the trouble is that it will already be in the wrong hands........

i just find it hard to believe that lads love grassing themselves up!!!

it beggars belief......

i know , i have a banged up dog, i think i will share it with the world......

oooppsss....now they have more ammunition...

ooppsss......whats this?...a knock on the door....

ooppss...Oh yeah, my dogs in a "state" but i havent taken it to the vet...

ooppss...now im on a cruelty charge......

ooppss...i now have a ten year ban from keeping animals....

Please moderate your own pics in your mind....before you post them......or perhaps before you take them.........cheers JD

all makes good sense jd - said it somewhr in another thread i hate to see photos of yards , kennel set ups , photos with number plates showing , ads with phone nos in ,and peoples names connected to the digging game without them knowing its been put up , the police rspca antis dog thiefs and thiefs in general can and will trace you from anythinig these days , a case whr a lad was done for badger digging recently from a vidio he put on bebo :doh: just think what your putting up .. got a load of shit from someone on here for pointing out you could see thr no plate in a photo - why should i be bothered -- idle chat from someone else got us into a lot of trouble in the early 80s digging something we should`nt been 2 grand fine and loss of my dogs gear and a ban makes you even more carefull ..

LOOSE LIPS AND MACHO NOBHEADS ARE WORSE FOR THE FUTURE OF HUNTING THAN ANY ANTI.

Thing is the macho nob/big heads are the ones that will be out of working dogs as quick as theyr e in them.Next years pigeon men/how many posting pics like that have been digging for more than a few years?

Chaps, i have just had to delete a picture that even i found distastful.

Please, please,please have a think about the photo before you post it.

We DO NOT need to see pics of dogs in a bad way...

it does our cause no good, just more ammunition and another nail in the coffin.

Yes, at present the terrier lads amongst you can legally work a dog to ground, but for how much longer if horrendous photo's like that are posted and obviously kept by our enemies.

I ask myself "Why?" even think about posting a photograph of a dog in a bad way, what is there to prove? Nothing, of course.

So, please have a think before you post....many thanks...JD

i saw it aswell there realey is some morons involved with the terriers i beyond me why they take pics like that and dogs raggin dead foxes