hi a man i no is selling up due to ill helth

saluki whipet greyhound 3 year 2 months old 24 " works day and nite retrives £150 bitch

bull greyhound 3/8 5/8 very racy type very fast exelent on lamp 25" retrives takes all quary single handed 15 months old good in car good with other dogs ouite in kennel recall exelent £300 dog

lakeland terrer 2 year old good worker/busher £100 bitch

also he has his three kennels double skined old but in ok condition free of charge

also he has got 2 lamps and three battries dont no the make will have a look at weekend whate make they are £70 the lot

i will drive over at the weekend and get pic s sos thats the earlyest i can go over there

in west sussex

any questions pm me thanks

saluki whipet greyhound 3 year 2 months old 24 " works day and nite retrives £150 bitch

bull greyhound 3/8 5/8 very racy type very fast exelent on lamp 25" retrives takes all quary single handed 15 months old good in car good with other dogs ouite in kennel recall exelent £300 dog

also he has his three kennels double skined old but in ok condition free of charge

also he has got 2 lamps and three battries dont no the make will have a look at weekend whate make they are £70 the lot

i will drive over at the weekend and get pic s sos thats the earlyest i can go over there

in west sussex

in west sussex

does he still have the kennels could they be separated very interested in these. if you could let me know cheers.

WHY PUT UP AN AD WITHOUT ALL THE DETAILS... CAN I SEE A PIC OF THE SALUKIX ..
its got all the details ?

Has it! would you not say a main detail is a picture of the dog....

it does say pictures at the week end ..
WHY PUT UP AN AD WITHOUT ALL THE DETAILS... CAN I SEE A PIC OF THE SALUKIX ..
its got all the details ?

Has it! would you not say a main detail is a picture of the dog....

as is dose say in the add i will drive over at the weekend and take pictures and i will pm you as soon as i put them up

and i will find out what make the lamps are and if he will split them

also he will give the kennels away when dogs have gone cos there have no were to live lol