Sir Storm out of Action for a While

Guest world.hunters

i had a close look at his injury its on the vain its stopped bleeding then as i tried to take the bandage of it opened again so im leaving on for a while then will soak it before taking it off and will try get some photos up later.

thanks in advance

w.h

why not go the vet :blink:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a close look at his injury its on the vain its stopped bleeding then as i tried to take the bandage of it opened again so im leaving on for a while then will soak it before taking it off and will try get some photos up later.

thanks in advance

w.h

why not go the vet :blink:

There's something not quite right here, :hmm: if you're not sure how much damage has been done or how best to treat it why haven't you let a vet have a look at it. At least get some pics up of the injury so that some of the experienced lads can give you their opinion.

iv contacted vets told them what has happened and done what they have told me to.

the vain is punchered and just needs pressure applied to the leg and cleaned everyday.

w.h

If i were you mate i'd change your vet, if they are happy to give you advice on a damaged vein over the phone without seeing the injury, they must be cowboys!!!!

If i were you i'd get the dog to the vets and get it looked at properly, you should've used a non cohesive dressing initially, packed with intra site to keep it clean and moist, not a powder based product, his leg should've been wrapped with vet wrap to ensure even pressure to avoid any clots or circulation problems!!!

The vet thats given you advice over the phone has left themselves wide open, if your dog gets infected and its not been treated properly under their advice!!!

Guest hpool_hunter

things like this cant be helped , WH maybe , hate to say it , as SIR STORM i reckon maybe had a good chance , but maybe , FORFEIT , due to the dog not been able to run on the giving heat date , it cant be helped granted , but its life , its one of them things , yes it will give MARK a free pass , but again thats life ,

whatever happens .... .... hope SIR STORM as a good recovery ,

all best

HH

Guest world.hunters

Samet sam i dont know who the f**k you are and dont care im not f*****g this comp up and it hasnt been changed 7 times. i said if he dont want to run at a later date and or if it will effect other matches ill drop out.

w.h

i know WH personaly and no way would he try and fook the comp up, he has explained his problem and if mark wont change then he has agreed to forfeit. Samet Sam in my oppinion your a unsporting prick. You should be wishing the dog speedy recovery not taking the piss, but go on i know you want to take the piss out of me know.

Hope Storm recovers quickly mate.