springador bitch 6 weeks old pick of litter

there as been a few people kicked off this site but i do think this lad should have been one of them look at his profile he is using this site just for selling dogs i do aggreeeee with earth&hounds get him gone 30 dogs sold in less than 12 months

atb

td

there would be a case if anyone had bought a dog or gone to see a dog with kreet and complained, but no one has. im assuming theyve all reached working homes......edited to say 30 dogs oh, erm

30 dogs in 12 months he should be banned from keeping or selling dogs

a dogs for life not 10 minutes kreet :realmad:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone is welcome to come here and see my dogs i have 1 at home a lakland bitch i work along side 8 or 9 other lads who all have one or two dogs i help at a racing kennel a few days a week . this dog is out of sue and the sire was a dog who is owned bye my best mate now iv said your welcome to vew the sire and see him work i cannot show anyone the bitch as i was f*cking remanded for 7 days for taking her from my ex. i attend a dog track twice a week and am always speaking to folk with dogs i have a hell of alot of mates sorry i presumed there were dogs like this about everywhere i gave wizard a boys number he collected the two lurchers from him so there is a guy that can vouch i didnt own neather dog i put boys onto other boys with dogs i dont get feck all for doing it so whats your problem ? this pup is going to the owner of the sire today and as i say if not threw here it will be sold else where this site has some tools on it but iv met some genuine and decent folk threw the site now the boy thats getting the pup wont care who gets it aslong as he gets his money where as i want this dog to go somewhere decent.

i dont just sell dogs on this site i am sh*t at resizeing my pik's so cant post everyone i take im out everyday with a pack for at least 2 hours everyday we see at least 5 roe at least 2 hare neumerouse phesant rabbits the odd fox duck and rats i could post picks and topics on loads of stuff but when i post picks and a post of a dog i own and am happy with im shot down so why piss about for you lot when all you do is take a go at each other ...

these dogs are owned bye people i know and i help them sell them sometimes so what im not harming anyone and the dogs always come first. the dogs on here are nothing at the moment threw people i know there are about 9 dogs for sale or free to uplift i have put this dog on becaue its from a bitch i was told if ever have pups i want one buy neumerouse decent people on this site so iv stuck her on for the boy so she would go somewhere decent.

if the mod's believed all these dogs were mine and i was making money dealing them then im sure i would have been told about it. anyone is welcome to my dog dealing premises its a 3 bed semi i live with my mother sister nephew and sometimes my two kids theres a shed in it but its fool of tools the garden is pristine so tell me how and where i keep and deal from there would be more chance of me owning a f1 than dealing dogs from this place.

The thing is kreet....you clearly have so many dogs going through your hands you cant remember half of the stories you have said.....i cant be arsed digging up some of your old posts but you have obviously forgot the one you said about your 3 dogs in kennels,1 in the home and 1 you was having to keep in the kitchen because it didnt get on with the others..........thats certainly different to 1 lakeland ! or maybe that was a different home....or a different lifetime.....to be honest its not my buiseness or anybody elses what you do......but when you put yourself up as some sort of dog rehoming service which you do......you are putting yourself on offer and opening yourself up to attack.........in my opinion you should not earn 100 pennies for any dog deal you do as theres people who put their life into doing for free what you want paying for !

It amazes me that all these friends of yours cant sell their own dogs......or are you the only one who can speak or who can afford a computer.......lets not beat about the bush,you wouldnt be doing this if no money was involved would you........some of us have put a lot of time tears and money into breeding good dogs and never come anywhere near to getting our money back and thats fine its not a buiseness its a hobby.....so if dogs are your hobby and you feel this obligation to rehome peoples dogs,stop asking for money !

i did live with a woman for 5 years the woman i have 2 kids to now i have been back at my mothers for 6 months i was remanded at the start for trying to take my dogs back she put my american bulldog to sleep and she kept the springer whitch she has sold the pups of and this is the one she gave my mate for lining the bitch as he kickd up shit when she ses the bitch wasnt pregnant. im making no money doing this wizard got 2 dogs for £100 bux the boy isnt gonna hand me any of the money when they cost him 70 each is he ... this pup is a mates and im doing him a favour the most of my mates are older and have never botherd about a pc as they do to much other things believe it or not some people can live without the internet i honestly wish i did make some money then it would be worth this crap the only dog iv made any money on is the deerhound i sold and it wasnt sold to anyone from here and personaly i think she was cheap to the people at £300 what i do realy is my buisness i just dont like twats telling me im doing something im not when realy there only saying what they think and have no real idea who i am what i do or who i know this is a for sale post so unless intrested dont post in it the dog isnt mind im trying to sell it for the boy and with twats giving me stick for what i suposedly do it stops any intrest the dog is now advertised else where and it will probably go to a pet home its of no intrest to me what he sells the dog for but i still class this as a dog i bread and i dont want it just going anywhere !

You certainly tell a fine story kreet......its like one long merry go round !........so you make no money and you dont like the shit you get.........most people would say why bother doing it then......then again,maybe you are just one of these saintly individuals every dog would love to have as his owner.....for a few weeks !

Personally i think the mods of this site should put the block on your for sale posts....they put the block on anything from bull terrier fitness to pride in our national flag....yet peddling the arse out of potential hunting dogs on what after all is a hunting website....well thats fine it seems.

Explains why possibly the most used section on the whole site is the " for sale " section....come on moderators get a grip on these wannabe del boys f*****g about with these dogs.

You certainly tell a fine story kreet......its like one long merry go round !........so you make no money and you dont like the shit you get.........most people would say why bother doing it then......then again,maybe you are just one of these saintly individuals every dog would love to have as his owner.....for a few weeks !

Personally i think the mods of this site should put the block on your for sale posts....they put the block on anything from bull terrier fitness to pride in our national flag....yet peddling the arse out of potential hunting dogs on what after all is a hunting website....well thats fine it seems.

Explains why possibly the most used section on the whole site is the " for sale " section....come on moderators get a grip on these wannabe del boys f*****g about with these dogs.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: well said mate,,,,block him or ban him been better blokes kicked off for less than this fool :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Edited by topdigger

top digger your a newbie back in your box your a brit mate so more than likley brake the law on a regular basis judging bye the name and your attitude you dont know me so do one.

and gnash pull at your self mate youv obv a sad life if all you do is read my posts all day what you do today ? iv been up the hills took piks of over 1000 geese had the three young lads and there dogs and 3 mates out had a look at 8 deer on some land and then gave the dog a slip on another bit ground the dogs still learning so he missed it i work my dogs and my mates every day so im alot more than what you call me.

yes sarah they are out of sue this is the only pup i have seen and its a wee cracker my mate coverd it and my ex wasnt even going to tell us it had pups till my kid accidently told me she has given him a pup i havent even seen the bitch in 3 months i would do anything to have her back but no chance of that cause of the tit police round me.

anyway here is the pup 6 weeks old today and mother to the pup sue. the mother and sire will work all day and im sure people on here can vouch for the mother and as i say sire vewable anytime and can be seen do anything.

post-9812-1230571526_thumb.jpg

post-9812-1230571540.jpg

i might be a newbie but i aint a dealer as for being a brit think the scots had the ban before us :hmm: ans with permision i am not doing anything wrong as for getting in boxes think you will be one of the next scots that end up in boxes around london seems to me you just another low life waister that knocks kids out for credits and lives off the state

oh thats right you know me :S end of the day yeah your a newbie iv been on this site quite a while what i do and dont do is my buisness some of the older members aint happy i sell dogs sometimes for people but at the end of the day you have no write to come on here knowing nothing about me and jump on a band wagon because you think you know me i work sometimes 6 days a week and still make 2 hours with the dogs at nite i have one kid and a kid i took on as mine who both i pay for so get your facts before you open your mouth this dog is out a dog i would do anything to get back and i want it going somewhere good if its still for sale when my kennels go up ill buy her as she is a cracker but the boy wont keep her for me she is now in a kennel with his springer pup and he just wants her away as he hasnt the time for another pup he said.

earth and hounds get a grip man why dont you exchange phone numbers with kreet and you can text as much abuse as you like perhaps you could meet up and sort out your gripe you obviously have with him i dont get on here much mainly becouse im out with my dogs a lot maybe you should try it mate

cheers sarah she had 1 dog and 3 or 4 bitche's im not totaly sure just going bye what im told iv been told jim goodlad is taking one the lecturar at elmwood and the x is keeping one her dads taking one and this was the other i think thats it its a cracking wee thing looks like a cocker more than anything else and is in realy good condition.

sue is a briliant bitch done me proud alot of days its crap not having her twice iv asked for her and been given crap and the one time i tryd to get her back i was lifted lol she is well looked after so that is a bit of a comfort altho not much .

Kreet my lad your grtting it in the neck again from fellow members for your dog selling your some lad but i know you will not give a toss good to know sue had the pup's and all is well with your old working dog

Keeping selling them dogs on mate and get as much cash as poss so you can party hard like you do

Ray must be making a mint of selling dogs on aswell LOL

Good luck my friend

Regards

hows things with the geese n that mate ? im just waiting on my kennel coming once it does im getting a decent dog for the big stuff if your game for a bit lamping one nite and if you get any spare birds or that gz a shout.