my all round pack

Hi Mate nice haul, no experience of the Alaunt, are they ok, what about hard mouth, how do you find them.
they have a soft mouth on certain things and are alot stronger than my bull gh my alaunt bitch is 5years old and never picked a fight with other dogs she works well with my terriers
Hi Mate nice haul, no experience of the Alaunt, are they ok, what about hard mouth, how do you find them.
they have a soft mouth on certain things and are alot stronger than my bull gh my alaunt bitch is 5years old and never picked a fight with other dogs she works well with my terriers

Cheers for the info mate, yea they look a strong dog. Seem more even temperment that some Bullx. Nice to see other types.

hi mate they get along with other dogs but mine will kick off if chalenged

a suppose every dog would defend itself if onther dog sets about it

Nice dogs they look like they are made of strong stuff.

alrite mate the bitch in the first photo is a plummer alaunt the pup beside her thats a bitch pup off her a think am selling her the dog in the second photo is the dog pup out of the same litter am going to keep him but thay are strong dogs

alright mate dogs looking good! ;)

hows it going ross my dogs are get fat thay have not done much lately have you been out

not bad scotty mate no done much over the festive period but weather depending get out the morra night. your dog pups a belter mate, good head on him, but took a wee shine to the bitch when i was down last week. looking good though.